• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

The numbers are going up, I love that we see that.

Congrats again everyone! x :hugs:

Amy - I'm great! How are you?

KittyKatBabe - Yeah! I'm glad its worked out that there are already so many BFP's! My testing thread in TTC was the most successful ever I think... I'm glad I could bring some luck to this section now! I didn't know most of the ones who lucked out in my testing thread, but these successes all feel special... ya know?

Hi Megg and Amy (puppymom I never knew you're real name lol! Pretty name btw) :hi: I'm Kimberley (Kimmy being my childhood nickname) I tested this morning on IC as 13dpo and witch due to fly in today also :bfn: Booooo!! I just knew I wasn't pregnant but couldn't resist POAS :rofl: Onwards to next month! Good luck everyone else
x

:wave: Nina, Dawn, Kelly, Nic, Lou, Selina, Shazza, and Deb.

Congrats JosieJo best of luck Kelly hope its a BFP FXXX

Dawn nice to see you over here u are a fellow MrsJD journal stalker like me. LOL

Sure am :happydance: Love that woman :cloud9: :blush: xxxxx

:hi: amy (puppymom) and to every other girl in this section, i'm 5 dpo and starting to symtom spot lol just want this 2ww to be over with!!!!! oh well only 8 more days till i can :test: and hopefully get my BFP in the meantime keep em coming girls :dust: to us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

Hi Megg and Amy (puppymom I never knew you're real name lol! Pretty name btw) :hi: I'm Kimberley (Kimmy being my childhood nickname) I tested this morning on IC as 13dpo and witch due to fly in today also :bfn: Booooo!! I just knew I wasn't pregnant but couldn't resist POAS :rofl: Onwards to next month! Good luck everyone else
x

So sorry Kimmy but dont give up hope it aint over until she arrives.

Selina,
Good luck hope the next 8 days flys by and brings your BFP.

Megg sorry to see your temp falling :cry: xxxx

Ya know, I have mixed emotions. If it keeps falling and the :witch: arrives... I'll actually be pretty happy to just have a new cycle! However, 97.9 is as high as my temp usually EVER gets. So, I don't know if its actually a bad temp or not. Tomorrow should tell us more! :) Either way, don't :cry: for me Argentina! I'll be okay no matter which way it goes!

Can't believe there are so many of us!

My 1st mmc was December 2008 (12 wks) and last was December 2009 (8+6 wks).

Fingers and toes crossed!

x

:hugs: Megg lets hope it means good then xxxx

My temp keeps rising at mo :shock: xxxxx

This is so exciting!! I hope I am flashing next week!! Sometimes I think I am sometimes not!!! Eeekkkk

I just saw this thread and would like to be added to the group. I have 2 losses, my most recent was in october 09

Hi all, sorry I haven't been on for a few days but i've been a bit busy POAS! On Tuesday I got my :bfp:

It is early day's but feeling so different with lot's of symptoms to last time and so positive about it all :thumbup:

It's great to see the BFP's coming through now and that list turning into something good from something bad, Wishing everyone lots of sticky beans and good luck for those waiting. This place is a great idea and so nice to see everyone supporting each other:happydance:

Congrats to all the girls with their BFPs, can't believe there are so many of you its fabulous! V. reassuring for the rest of us girlies, especially those of us in the dreaded 2WW, including me!

I'm Charlie by the way! :wave:

Congrats Boozle.. sending you lots of sticky sticky vibes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->