TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

EEK! Sar! Just saw, lovely!!! :hugs: I'm SO excited for you!!!!! :yipee: CONGRATS!

Edit: Added! Can't wait to see it hit (AND STAY AT OR ABOVE) 50 BFP! We're almost there, lovelies! C'mon!!!!

Im wondering how long everyone waited after a MC to TTC???? Lots of good news on this thread and its giving me some hope!

Uhm... immediately for me! I didn't wait at all... Wasn't instructed to though! Good luck, hun! :dust:

I waited until after my first AF but then hubby had to go work abroad for 4 months, so TTC was a little tricky :blush: But we got there in the end. :happydance:

Good luck, hun. :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Mich X

Im wondering how long everyone waited after a MC to TTC???? Lots of good news on this thread and its giving me some hope!

After the 5 week miscarriage we didn't wait. They advised us that it was only for dating purposes anyway.

We fell pg two weeks later but sadly we lost Isabella too so am now trying again.

Good luck and welcome to the group - sorry you have reason to join us.

I didnt wait on any of my losses just as soon as af came and went away we went xxxx

After the 5 week miscarriage we didn't wait. They advised us that it was only for dating purposes anyway.

We fell pg two weeks later but sadly we lost Isabella too so am now trying again.

Good luck and welcome to the group - sorry you have reason to join us.

I cant imagine going through this twice...wow. I am so scared to try again but I want to so badly. Im sure you understand. My boyfriend is wanting to try very soon...I just am scared of letting him down.

I cant imagine going through this twice...wow. I am so scared to try again but I want to so badly. Im sure you understand. My boyfriend is wanting to try very soon...I just am scared of letting him down.

i feel like im letting husband down too V

you are on very early days though petal, the fear simmered down very quickly for me - im scared, but in the first few weeks, i actually felt too scared to try again. Now i am all gungho and dying to get going again.

Yeah I know what you mean. I could never imagine going through it once let alone twice.

I certainly felt the same about letting people down - especially after Isabella, seeing everyone crying at the funeral and stuff but you will get over that side of things and realise that you need to just think of yourself.

you will get over that side of things and realise that you need to just think of yourself.

i dunno, Vic.

Aren't our oh's as much a part of this as we are? they are also hurting, they have also lost a child. I know my husband is devastated, and i have to do this as part of an equal couple with him, even though its me that suffers the physical loss, we are both subject to the emotional loss.

Oh I don't mean that you don't consider their feelings. I meant the feeling of letting others down fades. There are so many emotions that are raw in the start and in my experience anyway I found that is one that fades.

Now I don't feel I have let people down by her dying but I do feel awful that they are hurting.

Maybe I am not explaining myself well.

no no i hears ya, i see what you mean now and i do agree that both the fear and the sense of responsibility fades, and i think in some ways, that develops into a determination to get past the fear for both yourself and the others in your life who you love

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->