TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I have to agree... The decision needs to fall solely on the feelings of you and your OH. You can't worry about how the outside world feels at times like this. Regarding the issue of one of you wanting to try and the other not feeling quite ready... My take on it is this: If he's ready now, but you're not... He'll still be ready when you are. If you give in early, you might never quite get through the feelings you need to get through, and that could be much worse in the end. Take your time to grieve properly... Assure him that it won't be too long but it will take a little time... I'm sure he'll understand! :hugs:

I've never waited, and don't plan to wait after this one either, mind you its more a time factor with me, I'm running out of baby making years and need to figure out what the hell is going on asap! Do whatever feels right for you hun, sorry you had to join this group under such aweful circumstances, but glad you found us!:hugs:

Wow ladies....I'm gone for a week on vacation and I come back to see I have missed pages and pages!! I hate to see more people have had to join this page because it means you have lost a baby, so sorry for your losses :(
Congrats to the new BFP's! I was starting to get depressed reading all the sad news.
I think I am about to get a visit from the witch....I took a test today just for the hell of it and it was a :bfn: I am actually ok with that though, just means my meds will have more time to kick in and hopefully I will be better ready for a sticky bean!!
Just as a side note- don't ever go on vacation where you don't have access to BabynBump....I missed you guys!!! :hugs::hugs:

Cruises are awful for internet! Its so expensive! :( Glad to have you back though, Sis! How was it?

Thanks Katie!
Sis-It was great! Lots and lots of horizontal mambo going on just in case I was ovulating!!!
I know I'm not supposed to ask you sis, but hahaha- when have I ever followed rules?? How are YOU doing??

Welcome back Amos!

VGibs, I had to wait around 2 months to start meds again because my HCG levels would not go back down after the m/c. I had to go in every few days for blood work. It felt like forever...

Has anyone tried progesterone cream or suppositories to help carry the first trimester or longer? I have had 2 losses and my doctor has recommended it, he said it may prevent a loss if that's the only problem(low progesterone during the first weeks), however if the pregnancy that isn't viable there's no way to prevent it, and we will back at testIng to find out a new cause, I hope it works!
::dust::

I have taken progesterone suppositories (Prometrium) for all of my clomid cycles as I only produce a small amount of progesterone on my own. I hope it works for you!

YEY Just got my positive OPK. I knew it was coming as it was getting darker but still so exciting to see lol.

I don't know why I am bothering though - for some reason I am convinced this is not my month and I haven't even ovulated yet.

Hi, I've been reading this thread but just plucked up the courage to say Hi!
I lost Twins 4 weeks ago at 21 weeks and we have decided to ttc again straight away. I have no idea where I am in my cycle having only just stopped bleeding but until I get AF we are BD as much as possible and have fingers crossed.

This is a really positive thread and has filled me with hope at a really hard time

x

Hi, I've been reading this thread but just plucked up the courage to say Hi!
I lost Twins 4 weeks ago at 21 weeks and we have decided to ttc again straight away. I have no idea where I am in my cycle having only just stopped bleeding but until I get AF we are BD as much as possible and have fingers crossed.

This is a really positive thread and has filled me with hope at a really hard time

x

Hi Lindy, so sorry about you losing your babies, petal

i hope you're recovering well. Come in and make yourself at home x

I have taken progesterone suppositories (Prometrium) for all of my clomid cycles as I only produce a small amount of progesterone on my own. I hope it works for you!

Thanks !! That's gives me Hope, that's what I been going through, I'm on Femara to lower my estrogen so my hormones may balance, so I can be able to ovulate. And once i get a BPF(hopefully soon) I can begin using progesterone cream/ suppositories to help keep my hormones balanced during the pregnancy...

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Hugs to everyone!!!!!

Welcome to all the new people sorry for your loses :hugs::hugs:

Sorry to all of you who have lost another bean :hugs::hugs:

Congrats to those with a BFP :happydance:

Can't remember who (sorry) asked about waiting but after Honey I waited almost three months as I just was not ready, and the other five loses I started ttc straight away.

I am currently on cd 66 girls, need a smilie that is pulling her hair out :haha:

sorry for you loss lindyloo, i hope you feel better soon

Welcome back Amos

Vickie - yah for O, remember that PMA and we'll both get our BFP soon.

AFM can someone look at my chart i took the overide off and FF say i've only just O'ed even though my +OPK was about 6 days ago. arghh i'm not sure either way, at least i kept up with the BD ovver the last couple of days.

PMA for you Vick!

Welcome Lindyloo, so sorry for your losses. We're here for you! :hugs:

Ugh Tasha, long cycles are awful! Sorry. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"