TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Happy you came over, Jasmine! I know the "normal" TTC area can be a bit vast... But we have a huge group of wonderful ladies who know what you're going through... and many of us at very different stages... some with new losses, some with many past losses, some trying for a while after a loss, some in assisted conception, etc, etc! So, there should be a lot of info here that might help you decide on the next step that you mentioned you were looking for! :hugs: I'll add you to the list!

Welcome Jasmine. I am so sorry about your loss. :hugs: There are a lot of really sweet ladies here that know exactly what you are going through. We are here to help one another. Good luck! :hugs:

Welcome Jasmine :hugs::hugs::hugs:

AF arrived :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I never thought I would be so pleased to see her, cycle length was 67, my first af since my miscarriage in Feb.

YAY tasha!! i hope they go back to normal now and this months ends in a nice BFP!!
welcome to the newbies :hugs: sorry for your losses and i hope you get a nice sticky one soon :dust:
xxxxxxx

yay for Tasha! the last 'welcomed witch' in a months time she can stay away!

im not enjoying this waiting... i want to pee on something :lol:

xx

That's excellent Tasha. I can't believe you had to wait so long. I guess I should feel blessed to be in my second 2ww since I lost her 46 days ago. I really hope that this cycle is a good early ovulation ending in a bfp.

I've hit a bump this cycle since my follicles were growing slowly and my estradiol levels have decreased a little. I have to take Clomid again this week (I know, it's weird to take it twice in one cycle). They think it will stimulate my follies to start growing again. Not sure when or if the IUI will happen this cycle. Praying it does though since this is my last one before the lap!

Fab news Tasha. Glad you can move on!

Welcome to all the new ladies and sorry for you losses xx

Rockabybaby - It took us a year from the MC to get preggers again, we went to the doctors in jan and they didnt really want to know because we had managed to do it once. I got the CBFM and this really helped us to pinpoint when i was OVing as i found the OPKs a bit hard to read sometimes. Goodluck in the coming months xxx

Tasha - Great news about the :witch: at last fingers crossed it the last you will see of her for a while now though x

AFM - Scaned again on monday and given the all clear, the nurse said my body had coped with it all really well and was back to normal :happydance: Get to POAS later to use up my OPKs this cycle and once AF has come i can get back to the CBFM and TTC again.

Hiya could i please join this thread. i had mc in october and ectopic in december. i had my left tube removed early Jan as i had started to bleed from the tube after they had removed the baby from the tube in december. well last month we decided to ntnp and had af 28th march. anyways we decided to bed every day and i got my bfp yesterday!!
am booked into see the ladies at EPAU tomorrow morning as they want to monitor me. and will have an ealry scan soon xxxxx

Welcome MrsRoughton. Sorry for your losses.xx

Congrats on your recent :bfp:!

Welcome MrsRoughton and I am so sorry about your losses. Congrats on the new pregnancy! Sending loads of sticky :dust:

Yay, MrsRoughton! CONGRATS! So happy you got your BFP!!! I'll add you! :hugs:

thanks megg! i am still in shock and it hasn't quite sunk in. apart from going the look a million times a day!!!

Love seeing this number go up-we're going to see it above 50 in no time!! (and I hope to contribute to that cause!)

Ooh.. Hitting 50 and staying at or above would make me VERY happy! We need more GOOD news around here!

You are too right Megg... PMA is needed in bucketful please...

Padbrat... I think I've missed something... based on your post and status and feeling... I'm SO sorry, love! :cry: I can't seem to find a post saying what's happened! :hugs:

Great news Mrs R - i came charging in here cos of the bfp count going up, i love that - massive congrats. i hope very hard you have a happy pregnancy, and im so sorry youve had such an awful time

and great news tash too, i have just had my first af and it was ace, i was so proud. Here's to getting back to normality; ahem... not to mention getting back to ttc.

Bizy - hope that Clomid kicks in good and proper.

Hi Rock & Jas, hope youre recovering well - im sorry for your losses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->