TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Aussie, I think ff is right, but take all the neg opks out and the cm and cp and put it in the notes and see what it will show! I did that and ff changed it to the right date.

shaerichelle - i did that and it still said the same date. oh well i guess i'll just have to go with the date it chose but i think its out cause i had trouble temping this month due to all the driving and time changes going interstate.

Lets hope i get a BFP this month, at least i didnt stop BD over the last few days:thumbup:

Hi, I am new. I miscarried March 25, 2010. We a currently hoping for a BFP.

I have taken progesterone suppositories (Prometrium) for all of my clomid cycles as I only produce a small amount of progesterone on my own. I hope it works for you!

Thanks !! That's gives me Hope, that's what I been going through, I'm on Femara to lower my estrogen so my hormones may balance, so I can be able to ovulate. And once i get a BPF(hopefully soon) I can begin using progesterone cream/ suppositories to help keep my hormones balanced during the pregnancy...

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Hugs to everyone!!!!!

I also take Femara and I am on my 4th month of it. The 1st two months, I was on 2.5 mg and then in Dec/Jan I was on 5mg and got pregnant but sadly lost that baby at 8wks 5days. I am on the 4th month and I am on 5mg. I do also take the prometrium (progesterone suppositories) to make my luteal phase longer. I take 400 mg of the prometrium. Good luck to you and I hope you get your :bfp: very soon.

Welcome Felicia and Lindyloo and sorry about your losses. :hugs: :hi:

I forgot to add that I am sorry I have missed all of the conversations this past weekend. We had a very busy weekend.
As far as ttc goes, I have started with the watery discharge and secretly I am doing the SMEP and not letting hubby know the plan so he doesn't think something is up and it is very hard! It's like he has 8 hands all over me all the time! Not that I'm complaining at all.... but I want to try the SMEP and see how that works. I had to peel him off of me last night as we aren't supposed to do anything until today/tonight. He got a little pissed but I will wake him up shortly with a smile and all will be ok! :blush: I still haven't gotten the positive opk yet, but I think it will be soon. Anyway, sorry I missed you all over the weekend! :hugs:

I forgot to add that I am sorry I have missed all of the conversations this past weekend. We had a very busy weekend.
As far as ttc goes, I have started with the watery discharge and secretly I am doing the SMEP and not letting hubby know the plan so he doesn't think something is up and it is very hard! It's like he has 8 hands all over me all the time! Not that I'm complaining at all.... but I want to try the SMEP and see how that works. I had to peel him off of me last night as we aren't supposed to do anything until today/tonight. He got a little pissed but I will wake him up shortly with a smile and all will be ok! :blush: I still haven't gotten the positive opk yet, but I think it will be soon. Anyway, sorry I missed you all over the weekend! :hugs:

I initially tried to keep DH out of the loop concerning my *schedule* but that didn't happen LOL Now I just let him know ahead of time what the schedule is and he lets me take the reigns (I think he secretly likes me calling the shots :haha:)

I initially tried to keep DH out of the loop concerning my *schedule* but that didn't happen LOL Now I just let him know ahead of time what the schedule is and he lets me take the reigns (I think he secretly likes me calling the shots :haha:)

I know what you mean! But I can't let him know because then the pressure is on and he gets frustrated because he feels like he is being used! :rofl: So to try and prevent hurting his feelings and keeping the fire burning, I keep him out of the loop! :blush: :rofl:

sorry for you loss lindyloo, i hope you feel better soon

Welcome back Amos

Vickie - yah for O, remember that PMA and we'll both get our BFP soon.

AFM can someone look at my chart i took the overide off and FF say i've only just O'ed even though my +OPK was about 6 days ago. arghh i'm not sure either way, at least i kept up with the BD ovver the last couple of days.

Oh I hope so but I just have the feeling it's not going to be this month which is weird as timing was fine and I have no reason to think it.

I looked at your chart. You can technically ovulate up to 72 hours after the positive opk but the cervical position is making me think that you are 7dpo and not 4dpo.

Welcome Lindy and Felicia - sorry that you have reason to be on this thread.

[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean! But I can't let him know because then the pressure is on and he gets frustrated because he feels like he is being used! :rofl: So to try and prevent hurting his feelings and keeping the fire burning, I keep him out of the loop! :blush: :rofl:[/QUOTE]

:dohh: My OH was exactly the same, so the following month i tried to play it cool but HE started getting tense saying 'I'm sure you must be getting fertile now, we don't want to miss the window'. I also offered to stop using my CBFM when he said he felt stressed about how we had days that we had to do it and in true Jeckyl/Hyde style he said' ah no, well we've got the tools so we should use them'. Funny men!! I don't think we can win. They are just as stressed as us but don't tend to vent to friends like we do so i think we get all of their angst. Bless 'em!

mich X

I know what you mean! But I can't let him know because then the pressure is on and he gets frustrated because he feels like he is being used! :rofl: So to try and prevent hurting his feelings and keeping the fire burning, I keep him out of the loop! :blush: :rofl:[/QUOTE]

:dohh: My OH was exactly the same, so the following month i tried to play it cool but HE started getting tense saying 'I'm sure you must be getting fertile now, we don't want to miss the window'. I also offered to stop using my CBFM when he said he felt stressed about how we had days that we had to do it and in true Jeckyl/Hyde style he said' ah no, well we've got the tools so we should use them'. Funny men!! I don't think we can win. They are just as stressed as us but don't tend to vent to friends like we do so i think we get all of their angst. Bless 'em!

mich X[/QUOTE]

My other half keeps asking for the link to my FF chart so he can get "geared up" as he likes to put it for some bd'ing. He keeps asking me over and over when he needs to "prepare" and then says "well you can't be too prepared or the little man wont work" HAHA Its funny how TTC stress makes a man wanna go at it like crazy but it also deflates the desire sometimes!

Isn't funny how men are too? They try to be hardasses sometimes, but when it comes down to it, they really are quite sensitive. Bless them! xxx

Okay... Missed all of yesterday, but I'm ready to update now! A day off takes SO LONG to catch up!

Amos - Its not an official rule... I don't mind it... I just don't want a big medical debate, iykwim? Apparently my sleep is going the other way today (as in, I only slept 3.5 hours last night)... I'm tired but can't seem to get back to sleep... I have acid reflux from HELL ever since last night... milk helped a little, but not enough... Oh, and I don't seem to have a problem with making too many rainbows anymore... that seems to be going the other way a bit too... peeing upwards of 7-10 times a day... good times! How're you? Cruise pics on FB yet?

Lindy - I missed all of your ordeal! I didn't even know you'd gotten your BFP... and definitely missed the sad news! I'm SO sorry, honey! Realizing how rubbish I've been with keeping up on people that I used to keep up with! :hugs:

Felicia - Sorry for your loss, honey! :hugs:

Not sure what else I missed... I'm sure there was stuff. I'm sorry! I think the acid reflux is working its way up to my brain! :(

Hi, I've been reading this thread but just plucked up the courage to say Hi!
I lost Twins 4 weeks ago at 21 weeks and we have decided to ttc again straight away. I have no idea where I am in my cycle having only just stopped bleeding but until I get AF we are BD as much as possible and have fingers crossed.

This is a really positive thread and has filled me with hope at a really hard time

x

Welcome to the thread ...... but also soooo sorry for your losses xx

Thank you Megg for showing me this thread! Hi everyone, my name is Jasmine, my DH and I have been trying since end of '08, we had a MC in April last year and since then I have not gotten a BFP:cry: . I have been trying OPK's for the last 3 months but no luck with that either, I also check for EWCM. I would temp but I am not a got sleeper, very restless at night. So I guess we are going to give it a few more months and if nothing happens then we will head to the Doc's. I really wish it did not have to come down to that, I was pretty convinced I would be pregnant by now! Oh well, I guess we will see what happens! Can't wait to read more of this thread and meet more ladies.

Welcome Jasmin..we all wish we had met under different circumstances for sure. But our common bond of loss is what keeps us close and hopeful! Only those who have suffered loss understand the issues we face. And being a part of this group makes me more determined and hopeful then anything else!

Welcome to the thread Jasmin- sorry that you have to come here though.

Welcome Jasmine. I'm so sorry for your loss. This thread is a great source of comfort and strength.

Conceiving again can be tricky and it took us longer than it did the first time too (MMC March 09), but don't get downheartened. I know it's frustrating and patience is a virtue i am yet discover, but keep your chin up and you'll get there soon enough :hugs:

Michelle :flower:

Welcome Felicia and Jasmine. Sorry for your losses. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->