• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Oh my word! Boozle Congrats on your BFP! xxx

Hi Meg33! Thanks so much for starting this, I would love to be on your list!
I am (thinking) about trying again after 2 MC's, most recent was November 2009. Think I am OV today so we'll see!

xoxo
Pea

Adding all the new girlies and the NEW BFP! Woohoo! That's fab, Boozle!

:wave: Charlie!! :)

This thread is going so well so quickly! I'm quite excited! :happydance:

Wow six already :happydance: Congrats girls, sending loads of sticky vibes.

Hope your all doing okay?

Oh and my name is Tasha in case you were wondering :haha:

Take mine off, you know why! :rofl: Back to the drawing board!:dohh:

Behave WannaB its not gone yet!

And congratulations Boozie! Yay for BFPs!!

I am new, but I would love to get in on this. Mc was oct 2009/bfp last week!

congrats girls!! this is turning into a very exciting thread!! xxx

The race is on! Oh no, I hope I'm not the last one on the list!!

Well done Meg, I think this is a great place for us all to share our good news (fingers crossed)!!

xx

This thread makes me feel happy! I'm so glad that some angel mama's are getting their BFP's! And it really makes my PMA go sky high! Fingers crossed I don't have to wait too long for mine! x

Amy - I'm great! How are you?

KittyKatBabe - Yeah! I'm glad its worked out that there are already so many BFP's! My testing thread in TTC was the most successful ever I think... I'm glad I could bring some luck to this section now! I didn't know most of the ones who lucked out in my testing thread, but these successes all feel special... ya know?

Hi Megg,

Forgot to say to you all my name is Sam and I am POAS addict. Tested again today and :bfn:. Bit disheartening but don't want to completely lose hope, if I look at FF it says I am 6 days to AF and not 5. But I don't want to get my hopes up.

I am still experiencing frequent wee's, up twice in the night, feeling like something is happening inside but not sure what, feel pressure in there, I am bloated and tired gets worse in afternoon then feel very sleep from 8.30 and can't last past 10pm.:sleep: But this could be anything. I am beginning to think it may be as i have a water infection, so I am just feeling out now. I just want a big cry me thinks! :cry:

I am going to try not to test again and just get on with my week as according to clearblue AF could come on 2nd Feb, so its only 3 days away, but AF is saying the 5th Feb. So confused :wacko:

Come on lets get a few more :bfp:s girls, and Megg its great the luck you have brought to this thread, just remember you will get it back double so that means you are going to have two sets of sextuplets lol x x :hugs:

:rofl: Sam @ 2 sets of sextuplets! I hope y'all like the idea of adoption... cause I'm sending 9 of those 12 to you! Hahaha! Your cycle sounds promising, honey! Keep your head up! The emotions could be the :baby:!

Hi ladies, I'm out for this month, af made an appearance :cry:

Anyway I've shed my tears so it's onwards and upwards...onto next month! (And a REALLY big drink tonight seeing as being T-total for a month has made not a speck of difference!!)

Good luck for the rest of you ladies
x

Hi ladies, I'm out for this month, af made an appearance :cry:

Anyway I've shed my tears so it's onwards and upwards...onto next month! (And a REALLY big drink tonight seeing as being T-total for a month has made not a speck of difference!!)

Good luck for the rest of you ladies
x

sorry huni! :hugs:

Silly old :witch: sending you lots of :hugs: have some drinks for me too!!

Sorry about the witch KimmyB. That's what we do, shed our tears and move on to another month - what a rollercoaster (can we get off please?!) Enjoy that drink (or two) tonight. I'm trying the teetotal thing too and can't think of a better reason to break it! Hugs. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->