TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Bloody hospitals and medical people... I am with you, they are a pain! Hopefully they call you with them soon Amos x

ps What are betas? Are they hcg levels? Think the cramps have messed up my brain... can't think straight LOL

Yeah, the betas are hcg levels.
How are you feeling?

My last bleed was March 29, so I think I am right at 4 weeks??

Hi guys, just spend the last half hour catching up on all the posts. Congrats to all the new bfps and I'm sorry to hear about all the losses :cry:

My update is that my AF arrived on Friday morning, but it's all finished now so just waiting to ovulate. I've started temping now so will do a fertility chart soon and attach it for anyone who wants to stalk. It's my birthday on 25th May and the only present I want this year is a :bfp:

lots and lots and lots and lots of :dust: for EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

OMG! I was supposed to come on to check for GOOD news! :cry: I'm so sorry, Padbrat and Roonsma! :hugs: Is it okay that I wait to know for sure from you both before changing the list? I'm so sorry, girls! Why does life have to be so damn cruel? :(

Shannon - I'd say so, yes! :)

OMG! I was supposed to come on to check for GOOD news! :cry: I'm so sorry, Padbrat and Roonsma! :hugs: Is it okay that I wait to know for sure from you both before changing the list? I'm so sorry, girls! Why does life have to be so damn cruel? :(

Shannon - I'd say so, yes! :)

thanks Megg, :cry: i'll let you know x

Congrats on all the bfps!! woohooo we are on a role!! cnt wait to see mine up there ;-)

So sorry for your losses ladies. Hope u get that sticky bfp soon. xxx

So, so sorry Padbrat and Roonsma :( It's just not right.....
And Pad- I am not that far behind you- I will be 38 in November
Firedancer- are you a golden oldie too? lol
Vickie- thanks for clearing up my old brain- I should have known that CP meant chemical pregnancy- DUH!!
I dont know where I stand right now. I took an EPT digital last night and it said pregnant. I am desperately trying to get my bets levels from Friday and no one can seem to call me back with them. Don't they know I have been stressing and waiting for those all weekend????

:hi: another golden oldie here just turned 38 in Jan and I dont think of it as old mainly in my prime lol :thumbup:

Thanks ladies....I am 5 weeks. See- I can't even add right these days!! lol
Fluffy- I agree wholeheartedly- we are in our prime!!!

Who is the next one due to test. Who is going to get the coveted 50th place?

I want to be number 50. Actually I don't mind being any number just need a bfp!! Got bfn today boo, maybe I'm not so fertile after mc xx

Your temp is still WAY up, Nixilix! Don't give up yet!

Amos - NO RESULTS YET?! C'MON!

Arrgg Amos, how can they do this to us ??? ... erm i mean you!!! ooops!

Right, Deb!? How dare they keep us.. err.. her waiting for so long!

Thanks Megg. I think so even if my temps dont stay up high. :) How are you?

Rach I still have my fingers crossed for you!

I'm not bad... just trying to get through the next few days! Trying not to worry... but bad news @ my appointment... on Mother's Day weekend? That's too much for me to think about! It has to be good... I'm not going to be able to deal with it otherwise! I just wish I could get some sort of reassurance between now and then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->