TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

that you are still tired and that isnt normal for you and you are sleeping 10+ hours!:)

:hugs:

Ugh Amos. How can they make you wait so long? FX!

Had the IUI today, so I am officially starting the 2ww! Hoping it flies by and I get my bfp soon. xx

I'm not bad... just trying to get through the next few days! Trying not to worry... but bad news @ my appointment... on Mother's Day weekend? That's too much for me to think about! It has to be good... I'm not going to be able to deal with it otherwise! I just wish I could get some sort of reassurance between now and then!

Megg I know what you mean. I lost Isabella on the 13th March and the 14th was mothers day here.

I lost so much blood the night before and then had to go to theatre because the placenta wouldn't come away so I wasn't even well enough to see my other children.

I am sure that is not going to be the way for you.

Ok ladies....I have a doozy for you! I had a half/half appointment today. Here's the good news- they saw a sac measruing exactly five weeks today and no sign of any fluid buildup around my bad tube to indicate another ectopic pregnancy. It's too early to completely rule it out they say, but still- YAY!!! Now- for the not so good news. My levels have not changed any! They stayed the exact same over two days time....how is that possible?????

Shannon - I've always been a fan of lots of sleep... but I definitely didn't always sleep 10+ hours a night. I used to go to bed between 4 and 6am and get up at noon... So, 6-8 hours! Now, I usually can sleep for at least 9-10! I can survive on 6 if I have to, but I'm miserable!

Jen - Woohoo! FX'd for a BFP in a couple weeks! :hugs:

Vickie - That must have been awful, honey! :hugs: My issue... I would have so few holidays left to look forward to if this goes tits up! My grandma died 47 minutes after Independence Day was over, my MC bleed started Dec 15 (a week and a half before Christmas), this would ruin Mother's Day (finding out) and Thanksgiving (EDD) for me! But, good news would make Thanksgiving awesome and kind of make Christmas awesome again too! I have so much happiness to lose if its bad! :(

Amos, Amos, Amos... I still don't know what to make of it! I don't think it could measure the proper size if it stopped growing! I think the U/S is more important that the HCG level! :hugs:

Ok ladies....I have a doozy for you! I had a half/half appointment today. Here's the good news- they saw a sac measruing exactly five weeks today and no sign of any fluid buildup around my bad tube to indicate another ectopic pregnancy. It's too early to completely rule it out they say, but still- YAY!!! Now- for the not so good news. My levels have not changed any! They stayed the exact same over two days time....how is that possible?????

Officialy craziest pregnancy ever...you get pregnant when you didnt even know it and now they have something to actually measure! Its a friggin miracle!

I know, I know....I keep reading things that say you shouldn't even see anything on an ultrasound unless your levels are near 1200-1500. Maybe my levels they took today will be closer to that mark. CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY. But- sis- GO AHEAD AND ADD ME!!!!! I am keeping this PMA until they tell me not to!!!!!!!

YAY! Love that PMA! Love you! :hugs: Adding you now! :happydance:

Wow Amos :happydance: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

So I was supposed to be #50 but I think you deserve #50! Its a lucky number!

Thanks Shaeri- I am no more deserving than any of you!! I would gladly share #50 if it meant everyone got a BFP!

megg, I still say dont worry hon, but I understand, just take some deep breaths. And I am a text away if you need to chat:)

I'm willing to share mine too... If I can get good news and you all could too, you could all share whatever # I was on the list! More than happy to spread the love!

CONGRATS AMOS!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get some more comfort and reassurance soon.

Congrats to all the other recent BFPs, Ladies! This thread moves so quick i find it hard to keep track :dohh: Good news is always a nice surprise to be logging on to!

Lots of love!

X:hugs:X

Megg thanks sweety, it lovely. Do you think you could make a gold HPT (BFP) as well for the long hallers.

Patbrat - never had that happen to me, but lets hope that its the end of it all and you have a happy and healthy 8 months ahead off you

Ok for all you POAS addicts come and confess your sins in my POAS anonymous thread, and if your good you can earn you bronz medal:rofl:

Sure! You want... like... a full on HPT stick that's gold and showing a BFP? Or, am I misreading? I'm sure I can do it! :)

thats it Megg, you're the best sweety.:kiss:

Golden HPT:

https://i44.tinypic.com/znuhon.gif

Code (no *'s): [*IMG]https://i44.tinypic.com/znuhon.gif[*/IMG]

Golden HPT with words (in case you prefer it):

https://i41.tinypic.com/23j2zvd.gif

Code (no *'s): [*IMG]https://i41.tinypic.com/23j2zvd.gif[*/IMG]

I could make it say anything you wanted! It doesn't have to be that! Or I can add or subtract anything you like! I can also make it significantly smaller, if you like! Very easy! :)

Funny story... It's made from the image of an iPod! Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->