TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

You guys need to keep me occupied making digital art! I don't think/worry about stuff when I'm making it! :)

okay can you make something indian inspired? I am to lazy to do it myself, lol.

Oh you can help me make a book to tell our kids we are preggo for when it happens lol

Oh you can help me make a book to tell our kids we are preggo for when it happens lol

Uhm... I'm sure I can... Indian inspired? Like what?

We should definitely talk more about this book idea... I dig it!

Thanks about the golden HPT! LOL I liked it too!

congrats Amos!! did they see anything in the sac?

I dont feel like im pregnant and when i tested this morning i used an OPK, not wasting my PG test until i think i could be lol, got a faint line on the OPK but it was FMU so it could just be the LH in my system.

Another 2 days then i will test with PG test if no AF! xx

Amos... fab news... keep the PMA and the scan in mind ... we are all very chuffed for you!

Bizzy.... hope you get the BFP and the 2 weeks fly by!

Megg.. I am not sure what is upsetting you, but I hope that everything turns out wonderfully for you.

As for me, well I am off to the EPU for a scan at 11.15. They agreed I had been treated very badly at the A&E on Sunday. We will see what happens once we have had the scan.

OMG Megg you're the bomb sweety. The golden HPT is awsome. loven't it.:thumbup::happydance:

Amos... fab news... keep the PMA and the scan in mind ... we are all very chuffed for you!

Bizzy.... hope you get the BFP and the 2 weeks fly by!

Megg.. I am not sure what is upsetting you, but I hope that everything turns out wonderfully for you.

As for me, well I am off to the EPU for a scan at 11.15. They agreed I had been treated very badly at the A&E on Sunday. We will see what happens once we have had the scan.

You'll be in there now but I'll say it anyway. I hope it goes well hun.

You guys need to keep me occupied making digital art! I don't think/worry about stuff when I'm making it! :)

Ok Megg after reviewing the stats for our POASA group i think we need new coins, rainbow for 7dpo, bronze 9dpo and silver for 11dpo.
I think we laso need a wagon full of HTP (or at least 1) and smilieys circling it for those of us who can't make it to 7dpo.

That shoud keep you busy for a while. Love you for your effort.:thumbup: You don't have any obligation to makes these by the way, just so you know.

Also i think you should become the unofficial leader of our POASA group.:happydance:

YAY to reaching 50 and congrats to amos, keeping every thing crossed sweetie.

I had the recurrent miscarriage clinic this morning, and basically I have now got pessaries to take twice daily as soon as I get a bfp, then immediate phone call to the clinic so I can have a very early scan to make sure it is in the right place and heparin will begin (daily blood thinning injection), and then as soon as we have a heart beat I need a stitch put in as all these miscarriages plus my waters breaking points to a womb/womb lining problem. He also made it clear even with all of this there most likely will be more losses along the way :( I am so scared of the stitch, and even more scared of the thought of more losses.

Hope you are all okay?

Uhm... I'm sure I can... Indian inspired? Like what?

We should definitely talk more about this book idea... I dig it!

Thanks about the golden HPT! LOL I liked it too!

Okay I will email you. I think the book idea is awesome:)

What does chuffed mean???

Padbrat - I have been keeping you in my prayers....I have good feelings about you girl! I HOPE the scan goes well!

haha Thanks Deb! I have now learned what "chuffed", "binned", and "snog" mean! I doubt us Canadians have any cool slang to teach you guys, eh? haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->