TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

YAY to reaching 50 and congrats to amos, keeping every thing crossed sweetie.

I had the recurrent miscarriage clinic this morning, and basically I have now got pessaries to take twice daily as soon as I get a bfp, then immediate phone call to the clinic so I can have a very early scan to make sure it is in the right place and heparin will begin (daily blood thinning injection), and then as soon as we have a heart beat I need a stitch put in as all these miscarriages plus my waters breaking points to a womb/womb lining problem. He also made it clear even with all of this there most likely will be more losses along the way :( I am so scared of the stitch, and even more scared of the thought of more losses.

Hope you are all okay?
:hugs::hugs: im glad they have some suggestion to help sweety! i really hope you get a nice BFP and an even nicer sticky lil bean :hugs::hugs:

Amos... fab news... keep the PMA and the scan in mind ... we are all very chuffed for you!

What does chuffed mean???

Padbrat - I have been keeping you in my prayers....I have good feelings about you girl! I HOPE the scan goes well!

Awww V... you make me laugh! :hugs:

Well had the scan and they confirmed what I already knew after Sunday, that I have had a full miscarriage, everything has gone apart from a few clots. We were quite angry that this is all happening again, but the nurse was great and soothed us by saying they would refer us to the recurrent miscarriage unit straight away and then she took loads of blood from me and some blood from hubby to start the ball rolling. She said that I will have a pelvic u/s as well as part of the investigation.

She also said I shouldn't get pregnant until they have finished their investigations.

So, I guess I am a fully fledged member of the TTCAL crew. :cry:

But I am lucky you all are so fab :kiss:

Awww Pad hunni I am so sorry.. Big Hugs. The nurse sounds lovely and so glad you will be able to find out what is causing all this heartache. Thinking of you.

Amos... fab news... keep the PMA and the scan in mind ... we are all very chuffed for you!

Padbrat - I have been keeping you in my prayers....I have good feelings about you girl! I HOPE the scan goes well!

Well had the scan and they confirmed what I already knew after Sunday, that I have had a full miscarriage, everything has gone apart from a few clots. We were quite angry that this is all happening again, but the nurse was great and soothed us by saying they would refer us to the recurrent miscarriage unit straight away and then she took loads of blood from me and some blood from hubby to start the ball rolling. She said that I will have a pelvic u/s as well as part of the investigation.

She also said I shouldn't get pregnant until they have finished their investigations.

:hugs: so sorry hunni! :cry:

Awwww :( It sucks your one of us now...but we sure are glad to have ya! You can be in my waiting game club. I have to wait till next month to TTC so...it kind of puts me on the fence.

V - I would love to join your waiting club...

Thank you guys for all your support. It is so hard, all I wanted was one child, not more, I am not greedy, and I can't even have that.

Awww Pad....I'm so sorry :( I hope they can figure out what is going on and help you. I know the feeling about just wanting one child. You would think it wouldn't be so hard to JUST HAVE ONE!! I am still trying for my first as well, and as hard as all the losses are, I will never give up. It means too much.
Now I can't remember who asked if they saw anything in the sac yesterday, but they didn't. The sac measured exactly five weeks, and I think it's ok to not see anything at that point?

Amos, I am so pleased for you... I think it is quite normal to not see too much at 5 weeks so don't stress.

I really hope they can sort us out too, like you say, we aren't greedy, we just want one, healthy child... why is that too much? We are good people, you are good people..
I hope this is the one that makes it for you xx

Hi Megg,

Can you take me off the list please?

Thanks

Padbrat - So sorry hun :hug:

Another sit on the fencer here, waiting to OV so i know when AF is due and we can start again.

I am so sorry Padbrat and Tasha. :hugs:
Amos.... Congrats girl! :happydance:

Padbrat - Oh! I so hoped that wouldn't be the outcome! :hugs: I'm soooo sorry! I hope they get it figured out ASAP! I believe you WILL get your child!

Aussie - I'll see what I can do, honey! I think it sounds like a good time trying to make those! :rofl: at being the leader... I am awesome at not peeing on things!

Shannon - I'll look for your email!

Tasha - I'm sorry to hear that you might have more losses along the way... But I'm confused as to why you want removed, honey! Did we do something to upset you? Or, are you thinking of giving up? I guess I can... but I hate to! :hugs:

Amos - Very normal to not see anything in the sac at 5 weeks! Oddly, they say you can't see anything in the womb until HCG level reach about 2000, IIRC! So, you're a mystery! Maybe I get it from you! LOL

I'm going to see if I can get us a "guest speaker" of sorts in here... I know just the person! FX'd she'll come post!

Padbrat, I am so sorry hun :hugs: It sounds as though you are going to have everything thoroughly checked out, so at least taht's a positive, if they can find out what is going wrong and fix it. I am confident that it will happen for you, sweetie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->