TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hedgewitch. I was in tears reading your story. I can't believe how much you have had to go through.

I felt awful enough losing Isabella - I just can't imagine.

The bit that made me cry was you saying about telling the kids - I will never forget how my boys screamed when we came home from the hospital and told them the baby had died. It's heartbreaking.

Congratulations on your new pregnancy - I am sure your precious little girl is looking down so happy.

Hedgewitch - wow...*sniff sniff* I almost feel ridiculous for being so down trodden about loosing one baby...I can not imagine having to go through what you have!

So sorry Pad. :hugs:

Hedgewitch, thanks for sharing your story. It's heartbreaking that you had to endure so much. I am thrilled you are pregnant! Congrats. xx

Well, I am out AGAIN....my hcg level is stuck at 42 and not moving. Looks like it might have been a pseudo sac in my uterus and either I am having another ectopic or it's just another miscarriage. I just don't understand why this keeps happening to me.

Well, I am out AGAIN....my hcg level is stuck at 42 and not moving. Looks like it might have been a pseudo sac in my uterus and either I am having another ectopic or it's just another miscarriage. I just don't understand why this keeps happening to me.

Well thats it! I am marching down to wherever you live and making the Doc's do all sorts of tests to figure this out! Even if I have to do it at gun point! GRRRRRRR

Amos i am so so sorry. I am sat here with tears in my eyes. I really feel for u. u are one brave woman who deserves a baby so much xxx

Amos :hugs: I dont think this is fair. I am praying for you and keeping you in my thoughts.

Hedge- if you don't mind me asking- did you ever have any testing done to see why you kept mc'ing? If so- did they find any reason?

:hugs:Hedgewitch, thankyou so much for sharing your story with us. You are truely insparational and i can't wait to hear of your happy and healthy babies arrival. ** totally in awe**

Sam (Hedgewitch) - Thank you so much for coming in! I just thought it was important for us to hear that with all you've been through you persevered and are SUCCEEDING despite the fact that it was supposed to be "impossible" according to some people! Every time I read your story, I'm inspired to be strong and never give up! Love the quote from your tattoo! You're an amazing woman, and I'm honored to know you! :hugs:

Amos - I still can't seem to wrap my head around it! I'm so sorry you're having to deal with all of this! :hugs: I truly don't understand how the # can't change... It seems down or up is the way it would go... but staying the same is just really... unusual! You might have to PM Sam to get an answer... I don't know that she'll keep checking in here! I'm sure she wouldn't mind the question though! :)

Tasha - I certainly don't think that you need to stop because you already have kids! That's ludicrous! Its YOUR decision how many children you hope to have!

I'm not sure what all I've missed... but I'm sorry to those that I've missed! :hugs: all around!

I'm so sorry Amos. I can't believe we were at 50 at are now bad to 47 again - it's too cruel.

Amos - hedge said in her post what caused the multiple m/cs. I can't remember the name offhand but it caused her body to treat the baby as a foreign body and reject it.

so many things i need to say. so sorry to people who have lost recently. thankyou to the guest speaker - a truely remarkable story of bravery, hope everything goes well in this pregnancy. Mega :hugs: to Amos.

AFM - :bfp: - im so scared... xx

Congrats Katie! Will keep everything crossed for you!

:hug: to all those who need them..... hating seeing the number going down :cry:

so many things i need to say. so sorry to people who have lost recently. thankyou to the guest speaker - a truely remarkable story of bravery, hope everything goes well in this pregnancy. Mega :hugs: to Amos.

AFM - :bfp: - im so scared... xx

Wait, wait, wait... Did you just sneak a BFP announcement in at the end there? All sly and such? Really?! THAT'S HOW YOU TOLD US?!?!

:wohoo: :happydance: :yipee: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo:

CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!!! :hugs:

:rofl: yes, i didnt want to dismiss everyone else first just to announce it :blush:

im in shock i think. my husband said he already knew...

going to have to buy another test i think just to make sure those pink lines are really pink lines and not a dream. someone pinch me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->