• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

The teetotal thing went completely out of the window for me. I found out about MMC on 30th Dec and it was NYE next day so I took advantage of drowning my sorrows! (not the best way to deal with things but never mind) xxxxxxxxxx

Sometimes its the only way Beadette! A few days after we found out about MMC my DH took me out for a meal to get me out of the house. He was driving and I ordered a bottle of wine for myself! After not drinking a drop for 10 weeks I was swinging from the ceiling after a few glasses! I've not been drinking for a few weeks now - Friday nights are the hardest! x

Thanks for the support girlies :) I've found Friday nights the hardest also! I thought I would try it for a month to see if it upped my chances of conceiving but not to be (although I do admit it would probably take longer than a month to have an effect :rofl:) but I don't drink a lot anyway so I thought bugger it! Looking forward to tonight!

Anyway, wanted to ask you ladies what you think...This marks the start of my 3rd month of ttc after the ectopic (but got my first BFP in September) and am unsure what to do next month?? This month I used the last of my OPKs (I don't temp atm) and we :sex: every other day throughout the cycle. So now I don''t know whether to just relax off, forget about the OPKs and just go with the flow or go for it full blown by starting to temp,OPKs the lot!! Sorry this is probably making no sense to anyone :rofl: but I'm stuck and don't know what to do.
x
ps. TTC cannot take over my life anymore than it already is, it is on my mind 24/7 no matter what I do :wacko:

I like the sound of the relaxed approach, I really do, but I know myself and its just not going to happen! Like you I'm thinking TTC 24/7 and I've actually found taking the full-on approach has made me feel calmer this month - like I'm doing everything I should be if you know what I mean? I'm using CBFM, temping and using FF (all for the first time) and already it feels like part of the routine. Have even told myself that I won't be needing to go out and spend a fortune on HPTs this month because I can just watch my temps instead and calmly wait for AF - or not (thats the plan anyway!). The only downside I would say is that BDing seems to be a bit on the demand of the CBFM and DH is not liking the military approach! x

I like the sound of the relaxed approach, I really do, but I know myself and its just not going to happen! Like you I'm thinking TTC 24/7 and I've actually found taking the full-on approach has made me feel calmer this month - like I'm doing everything I should be if you know what I mean? I'm using CBFM, temping and using FF (all for the first time) and already it feels like part of the routine. Have even told myself that I won't be needing to go out and spend a fortune on HPTs this month because I can just watch my temps instead and calmly wait for AF - or not (thats the plan anyway!). The only downside I would say is that BDing seems to be a bit on the demand of the CBFM and DH is not liking the military approach! x

Thanx TripleB, I'm glad you didn't say "try and relax"! Sounds like you know exactly where I'm coming from and we sound pretty similar. I think I'd feel better if I felt "in charge" of it all if you know what I mean? How have you found the CBFM? I don't really get how it works, just found one on amazon though. Do you need to use a stick every day of your cycle?:shrug:

Sounds like we're on the same page! I got one from Amazon too and started using it on CD4 (you can start it at any time from CD1 to CD5). You just turn it on every morning and it asks you to POAS or not (you have to buy sticks separately, can get from Amazon - about £12 for 20). It then takes about 5 mins to "read" your stick and gives you a low (no chance), high (maybe), or peak (go for it!) reading. So its a bit like a +OPK really but it also measures estrogen so gives you high and well as peak days. This cycle it asked me for test sticks from CD6 and I have had highs from CD8 (CD11 today and waiting for peak - over the weekend I hope!). I think it learns your cycle the more you use it so maybe next month it won't start giving highs so early. I think after its detected your peak it stops asking you for sticks. You should only have to use 10 sticks per cycle - although first cycle is a bit different so I'm expecting to do 20 (its in blocks of 10). There is something about POAS everyday that satisfied my obsession and the digital screen feels like I'm in control (I'm a weirdo I know!).

If you want to know anything else I'd be happy to help. The major downside is that its very expensive but I'm hoping it will be worth it.

Now Kimmy, don't try and relax - get excited about next cycle! x

Kimmy,
So sorry she got you. I think you should try what you want I have tried both methods crazy lady with opks and thermometers every where and just relaxing. I am currently on the relaxed approach and only temp when I want to I now know my body pretty well and things have gotten back to normal since my tube removal. So even when I try to relax I really cant relax because I know when I should be ovulating. It truly is impossible. FXXX for you a valentine baby.

:hugs: Kimmy am sorry AF got you, I think if the feeling in control will help then that is the way to go :thumbup:

i'm 6dpo today and havin sum signs like last time, cm is still flowing top of boobs are hurting and got heartburn but then maybe i'm looking for these only a week tomorrow then i can find out for certain !!!!!!!!!!!! i'm goin slowly insane lol xxxxxx

Good signs Selina, fingers crossed for you.

I feel ill and emotional today. I am so nauseous, bleurgh, only 5dpo so too early to be anything, but tried eating earlier and all food tastes horrid, have managed a few plain hula hoops now, but even drink taste horrible. Also very emotional today keep randomly crying, even about a football club, lmao.

lots of positive signs then tasha, with all 3 of my pregnancies i always had early signs but could have swore i weren't pregnant and i was every time, this time tryin not to think too much but its bloody hard!!!!!! lol f'xd for you too hun we will be testing around same time xxxx

Selina I have never had symptoms this early, so probably just a tummy bug and the crying is cos I am crazy :haha:

And yea we will be, fingers crossed for us both and everyone else. Baby dust x

Selina what buisness is your hubby into in skegness? Sorry if Im being too nosy just he looks familar xxxx

Hey KimmyB :hugs:
It sounds like you are like me! I am using the CBFM, Preseed, Cut out caff, did have a few drinks prior to ovulation but tee total now- eating fresh healthy non meat products, temp and use Softcups. I would recommend the latter- There are a few threads on it for all the info you will need! I also had my EP in Sept and ttc first month in Dec. I used SC's that cycle and got a :bfp: but that ended in MC at 4w 5 days on the 9th of Jan 2010 :cry:
I am about 3dpo at the moment...eeekkkk
Hope some of my tricks may tempt ya!!! :hugs:
M

I swear I am having tingly boobs and am hugry and tred but know it is to early at 4 DPO :(

Nah, all those things can happen any day. It might be too early for them to be baby related... but you can definitely be tired, hungry and have tingly boobs! :hugs:

Lmfao Me I love you always make me smile :F

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->