TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

stoppit!! i am rubbish at keeping secrets and dont need any encouragement to out people.

<unenigmaticface>

He he he ... only teasing NATO

And your unenigmatic face is not working... LOL

<--- To whomever asked when my scan was (because I can't remember who asked! LOL)... Its May 7!

Sorry to hear that roonsma! :hugs:

Ooh... NATO! Keeping secrets! Now I'm all sorts of anxious to know! Haha!

hey girls i found her! she appeared at about 4. im happy actually cause i knew by temps wasnt pg and was expecting her and began to worry! But now im really looking forward to this month. CD1... that is the last time i will be on CD1 for 9 months.

Also kinda glad ive had a "normal" cycle since the chem/mc whatever people call it. The nurse said there is a tiny slight more chance of a mc the month after so now im back to normal and it was a 28 day cycle so im confident my lp is defo 14 days and my cycle depends on what day i o. i hope its early this month!!!

So just gonna temp, drink lots of water, use opks and dtd every other day from end of af and then every day between cd 11 and 15 as i have previous o'd on cd12,13 and now 14.

Im so upbeat. if i wasnt temping then i would of been adament i was pregnant so im glad i saw the two drops as it REALLY prepared me for it. yay!!!!!

amos I am so sorry :hugs::hugs:

Katie congrats, fingers crossed for you

Thank you for all your support girls, I just took yesterdays news hard I guess, probably cos it is 12 days until Honey's third birthday. I am so grateful to have you all. :hugs::hugs:

Hedgewitch thank you for coming in here and posting (thanks to Megg for getting you to as well), your story is inspirational and I am so sorry for all you have been through. I am going to send you a message. I have everything crossed for you. :hugs:
Tasha i didn't realise it was you, i remember reading about Honey when i lost Lilly-Maye, you were one of the girls who helped me cope with what happened and i will be forever grateful for your support, sending you hugs hun and i am now going to read your message,xx

Bless you hedgewitch. I am so glad I was of some support to you. I will just reply to you sweetie :hugs:

Im so confused right now, I thought I started AF on April 30, As I only spotted for one day then passed a large palm size clot and then it stop??(sorry TMI) I figured 'cause I passed such a big clot it was AF but i had no heavy bleeding before or after, so I been worried as AF is usually 5 days long, and May 3 i tested and had faint coloring/evap to possibly a +, and so I retested today May 5, and the + is getting darker, but 2nd line does not form a complete line just yet...
Im sooooo COOONNFFFUSSED... I guess i need to go to the DR. to Be Sure...
oh and today i used my CBFM, I had set the monitor to the day i began spotting. April 30 and since today would be day 6, I tested and got a High?( I did not take any meds this month as im not 100% sure it was af )

Hoping for a BFP but soooo worried about a CP or loss....
(...any advice ?)

I would go get a blood test. Sounds like you might have a bfp on the way. Is the test a red dye test or blue dye test?

Congrats Katie!

Sorry pea-in-a-pod. xx

FX sunshyn.

Hi everyone else! :hi: It's so hard to keep up.

I would go get a blood test. Sounds like you might have a bfp on the way. Is the test a red dye test or blue dye test?

blue dye (+/- from E.P.T) ... AF was due May 4, (with my last pregnancy, i was 1 week late before i got a positive all together)
Im hoping that's the case, but was scared about the clot I passed but since the line is getting darker the hcg must be rising?????

Sounds logical, SunShyn! I think it sounds promising! Do you have pics of it?

Thanks, Shannon! I'm a little EEK about it!

yes, i just uploaded them to my computer, but im new and i dont know how to post them?...:dohh:

Oh! Uhm... Go to "Go Advanced" and then click the little paper clip above the box where you type! You can then pick the files you want to upload! I don't think I left anything out there! lol

BFP or BFN?? The vertical line is dark toward the top and bottom and the middle is faint,.. (sorry its not the best picture)

Attachments

• confussed.jpg
    confussed.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 18
BFP or BFN?? The vertical line is dark toward the top and bottom and the middle is faint,.. (sorry its not the best picture)

Ooh... That's tough! Uhm... err... not sure! I see what you're talking about! Can you try a pink dye test? Cause it doesn't look quite right... but there's something there! No wonder you're confused, love! :hugs: I hope its a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->