TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Sorry about AF showing for some of you! :hugs:

Amos - Didn't you have another U/S today? What's the deal? Inquiring minds need to know!

Selina - No losing PMA yet! Naughty!!!

Shannon - That one high temp with an open circle... on CD13... Why is the circle open? What was different that day? Your chart would look completely different if you removed that temp, I think!

Yes Amos.... tell us how the u/s went!

Megg... I think someone else needs a dump truck of PMA! It really did the trick for me, as starting to feel semi normal today x

Haha! Who shall the recipient be this time, padbrat?

Well... I hereby decree that the recepiant of the PMA dumptruck this week should be Selina.... and also Amos.... how generous am I??? Sharing my PMA dump truck like that! LOL

Opppsss... can I have a spelling book cyper art thingy Megg... need it LOL

Haha! I can definitely make you a spelling book! :) Amos and Selina... I can do that! I'll get it done a bit later tonight! :)

Okay... The dump truck was easy! :)

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4039/4584196727_c28a0fb94b_o.jpg

LOVIN the dump truck! lol.

Im waiting to O and im full of PMA at the moment which is a first for me since our loss :)

xxx

Aww.....you girls just made me cry!! Thanks so much Padbrat for sharing your PMA and Sis for making that bootiful truck!!
Just got back from the doc- I started bleeding and cramping last night so today's u/s was really just a formality unfortunately. It confirmed the sac was gone and my endometrial lining is thin so looks like I am completing the miscarriage and won't need a d&c or anything. Good news was though that the pregnancy did somehow make it to the right place this time. I have to take every bit of good news I can these days!
We talked a while about our options and the doc suggests IVF should be our next route. But- not sure if we should spend money on that or not when GETTING pregnant is not our problem. He did explain though that at least with IVF we get only the healthiest embryos put in. Right now though I am going to take 3 months off to get my mind and body in order. I guess I will be getting back on some sort of bc for those 3 months unless I can convince hubby to just use a condom. I have decided to start taking baby aspirin and to use the progesterone suppositories from ovulation to start of cycle so who knows, maybe that will help too when we start trying again.
Anyway- enough of me blabbering on!!! Good luck to those getting close to testing! Sis- it's gonna be a GOOD day tomorrow :hugs::hugs::hugs:

*UPDATE*, So I went to the Dr. today and have had blood test done, to check hcg, and other hormone levels. I have a follow up on Monday for an ultrasound and test results... im postive its a bfp I retested this morning, but im so scared :cry: I started having some lite spotting(brown) this morning, and i fear i might be lossing this little bean as well...bummed

[/QUOTE]
Im so confused right now, I thought I started AF on April 30, As I only spotted for one day then passed a large palm size clot and then it stop??(sorry TMI) I figured 'cause I passed such a big clot it was AF but i had no heavy bleeding before or after, so I been worried as AF is usually 5 days long, and May 3 i tested and had faint coloring/evap to possibly a +, and so I retested today May 5, and the + is getting darker, but 2nd line does not form a complete line just yet...
Im sooooo COOONNFFFUSSED... I guess i need to go to the DR. to Be Sure...
oh and today i used my CBFM, I had set the monitor to the day i began spotting. April 30 and since today would be day 6, I tested and got a High?( I did not take any meds this month as im not 100% sure it was af )

Hoping for a BFP but soooo worried about a CP or loss....
(...any advice ?)

blue dye (+/- from E.P.T) ... AF was due May 4, (with my last pregnancy, i was 1 week late before i got a positive all together)
Im hoping that's the case, but was scared about the clot I passed but since the line is getting darker the hcg must be rising?????[/QUOTE]

Megg, I took it out and it didnt change. The circle is open because it didnt like sleep deprived in there. Ugh.

Good Day tomorrow? :happydance:

Sunshyn - congrats on it being a bfp. Try to stay positive until your scan.

Amos - I am so sorry.

Amos Big Hugs. I agree with your plan. I wouldnt jump right into the IVF I would wait and give the new meds they have you on time to work and get your eggs healthy and strong and go from there.

Amos - :hugs: to you, Sis! Love ya! I'm so sorry this is happening again! I think waiting the 3 months might be good! I should come visit to take your mind off of it during the wait! :) I also think the progesterone and aspirin would be good! I do hate to think of you having to recover from birth control though! Hoping your OH will just take the hit on this one! Its so much easier for them to use condoms than for our bodies to recover from BCP! :(

Selina - Luv ya, honey! :hugs:

SunShyn - I hope the spotting is nothing! All I want to give you is a big :hugs: and a HUGE CONGRATS! Can't wait for your results!

Shannon - I don't know why it won't submit and give you CH's! Although, your chart looks much prettier without that temp! LOL This is the first "normal looking" chart you've had really! That's a good sign at the very least!

Sorry Amos. :hugs: :cry:

Good luck sunshyn!

Love the dump truck! I have lots of PMA to go around girls. I'd be happy to share!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->