TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

which ones are pink dye?? :dohh: i have only been using e.pt. for as long as i can remember... and thats and iphone pic, bad quality i swear its darker in person and im not a crazy person, lol though sometimes during the waiting game i feel like one..

Urghhhhhhhh, so i had some spotting yessturday and now the witch is here with a steady flow even though it is light for me. :growlmad: So annoyed right now cause if it had of waited untill saturday to come it would of been better cause i have my gyno follow up appointment and probally get some medication to help ovulate but i'm not sure if i'll have to wait another cycle now.

So has anyome taken clomid or any injectables for ovulation induction? if so what, on what cd and for how long?

Urghhhhhhhh, so i had some spotting yessturday and now the witch is here with a steady flow even though it is light for me. :growlmad: So annoyed right now cause if it had of waited untill saturday to come it would of been better cause i have my gyno follow up appointment and probally get some medication to help ovulate but i'm not sure if i'll have to wait another cycle now.

So has anyome taken clomid or any injectables for ovulation induction? if so what, on what cd and for how long?

I take Femara to help me ovulate, as it lowers my estrogen to help balance my hormones long enough for me to O, and its taken cycle 5 days in a row usually from cycle day 2-10. depending on how your dr. prescribes it. Clomid i believe is similar, but not certain?? good question! :hugs: and Good luck

So i have another problem now, i though the witch but it was just spotting yesturday and today it goes between spotting for a few hours to a light flow for about an hour then back to spotting. Its been going on like this all day so do i consider this CD1 or not?, if not what will be cd1. so confused?????
i usually have a very heavy cycle to the point where i can't use tampons cause i fill the super one in like about an hour (sorry TMI)

which ones are pink dye?? :dohh: i have only been using e.pt. for as long as i can remember... and thats and iphone pic, bad quality i swear its darker in person and im not a crazy person, lol though sometimes during the waiting game i feel like one..

I don't think you're crazy at all. I've been called crazy a number of times because my + lines were super faint. So, I would never suggest that you were crazy, seeing things, or anything of the sort. I promise! I know how hard it can be to get a line to show in a picture, honey! I'd try First Response Early Result with FMU! :hugs: Good luck!!!

Im so confused right now, I thought I started AF on April 30, As I only spotted for one day then passed a large palm size clot and then it stop??(sorry TMI) I figured 'cause I passed such a big clot it was AF but i had no heavy bleeding before or after, so I been worried as AF is usually 5 days long, and May 3 i tested and had faint coloring/evap to possibly a +, and so I retested today May 5, and the + is getting darker, but 2nd line does not form a complete line just yet...
Im sooooo COOONNFFFUSSED... I guess i need to go to the DR. to Be Sure...
oh and today i used my CBFM, I had set the monitor to the day i began spotting. April 30 and since today would be day 6, I tested and got a High?( I did not take any meds this month as im not 100% sure it was af )

Hoping for a BFP but soooo worried about a CP or loss....
(...any advice ?)

I would go and see your dr because it certainly sounds like you could still be pregnant.

I think I see something sunshyn but im not sure sorry like megg says try a first response early with fmu FX and good luck xxxx

BFP or BFN?? The vertical line is dark toward the top and bottom and the middle is faint,.. (sorry its not the best picture)

Blue dyes are notoriously bad for evaps and that doesn't look quite right to me. I would get a first response.

Thanks everyone,:hugs:
I plan on trying to get in with my ob/gyn in the morning and will swing by the store on the way home to get some pink HPT... so hopefully i will get good news Friday! Fx!
:hugs::dust::hugs:

Sorry Deb and Aussie. :hugs:

Aussie, I have taken Clomid on days 3-7, 4-8, and 5-9, so there's no standard protocol. I hope you can start this cycle.

awwww I know how you feel Deb, am dreading my AF coming...

hugs deb and aussie :hugs::hugs: sorry the silly old witch showed up!
:dust::dust:dust: for next cycle!!

congrats to all the bfp's xxxxx
sorry to all the losses xxxxx

i'm just entering the 1WW this has been the longest 2WW EVER!!!!!!
my pma is starting to fade again aaarrrrrrggggghhhhh !!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->