TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Sis- just wanted you to know I am thinking about you- I figured it was too late to send you a text. Good luck for later on today :)

Actually, I'm still awake.... LOL Thanks, Sis! Love ya! I'll txt ya!

look forward to the update Megg, good luck today x

Will be thinking of you all day Megg - make sure you update as soon as you can

Still stalking this thread! Just wanted to quickly say Good Luck Meg for today! Big cyber hugs hunni.
Huge hugs to everyone else, can't quite keep up with all the news coz this thread moves soooo fast! LOL!
Sar fx'd
Amos, take care of yourself.
Sorry if I've missed any girls, but been up all night watching the election results! Not that it inspired any great cheer in this household! LOL!

It will go fine Meggs NO WORRIES! You got a dump truck of PMA remember! hahaha

Opppsss... can I have a spelling book cyper art thingy Megg... need it LOL

Ask and ye shall receive!

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4040/4584228355_54d679ab39_m.jpg

Ohhh Megg you are the best... loving my spell book and see... it is working already... I can spell hooray!!!!:happydance:

Today the PMA Dump Truck needs to visit you for your scan... have spoken to the Big Guy Upstairs and asked him to give you a break and make it a good scan... also if Amos could recover well and have a big fat BFP soon... I hope he heard!:hugs:

Bizzy you are also very generous sharing your PMA around... so an award for PMA Queen should be created and awarded (Megg, if you could please LOL) and I hereby decree it is going to Bizzy this week! LMAO

Also massive FX'd to Sun... let us know how it goes...

Check me out lording it about.. ha ha ha... Megg you have created a monster now! :haha:

Good luck today Megg! I know it will be great! :hugs: Sending you loads of PMA!

PMA Queen! Yay! I guess I should start writing my acceptance speech. :haha:

Good luck Meg. xx

PMA Queen! Yay! I guess I should start writing my acceptance speech. :haha:

Good luck Meg. xx

Go for it Bizzy... think it should start...

And I would like to thank Megg for creating this award....

LOL :haha:

Do we not have any news on Meggs scan yet? I am getting impatient - how many hours behind us is she?

Vickie its 10:26 Am Friday morning her time. So like 3-4 more hours if her scan is at 1 PM.

Vickie its 10:26 Am Friday morning her time. So like 3-4 more hours if her scan is at 1 PM.

I think she is Central Standard time like me, so it's actually only 9:30 am right now.

We're thinking of you, Megg! :) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->