TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I think she said that we would have news 5/5.30pm UK time. With all the positive vibes we are all sending her, its GOT to be good news. x

I just sent her a text.....if her appt was t 930 and its anything like my doc's office, she might still be waiting or in the room now!!!

Maybe it is at 9:30 I thought I had saw 1 a different place maybe she was telling someone what time it would be where they r when she has it. All these different time zones. I agree with Amos they r pretty slow usually have to wait about 45 min just to get in the office.

I'm here... I txt'd most people... I wasn't really thinking straight... Sorry...

2nd time loser... blighted ovum... new doc seems interested in helping... lots of bloodwork, results should be in Monday. Yep... that's about it. :cry:

Sis- I have already told you, but I can't say it enough- :cry::cry::cry::cry:
Love you.....:hugs::hugs::hugs:

So sorry sweetheart, just got your text. Won't bombard you with questions but rest assured my heart is aching and I'm here for you any time xxx

I'm here... I txt'd most people... I wasn't really thinking straight... Sorry...

2nd time loser... blighted ovum... new doc seems interested in helping... lots of bloodwork, results should be in Monday. Yep... that's about it. :cry:

:shrug: Oh Meg, I don't know what to say. So sorry hun :hugs:

Megg im so sorry :-(
Good that the Dr is sending u for tests and i hope it leads to your sticky bfp soon.

((hugs)) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->