TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Megg, I am so sorry for your loss. :hugs: Thinking about you. :hugs:

Meg I send my deepest appologies to you and your family... Your so strong, and I want to thank you for being there for me and please know all us gals are here for you as well!!!! Get some rest :hugs:

I'm here... I txt'd most people... I wasn't really thinking straight... Sorry...

2nd time loser... blighted ovum... new doc seems interested in helping... lots of bloodwork, results should be in Monday. Yep... that's about it. :cry:

Oh babe....Im so sorry honey. The normal sentiments never apply in these situations. But you have a whole mess of women who have been there and for sure our hearts break as yours do because only we have felt the pain.

There is nothing someone can say to ease the pain but there is always hope and renewal. And you shall have both my dear. Your in my thoughts and my heart and my prayers today.

Oh Meg....I am completely devastated for you! You are such a rock for all us girls and don't deserve any of this.
I wish I could wave a magic wand for you, but massive cyber hugs will have to do! <<hugs>>

oh god megg. I am so sorry. life can be soooo crap some times. I have all my fingers and toes crossed that they can sort it all out and all will work out next time. All my love and sympathy for you an your partner at his horrible, horrible time. lots of love, donna and family.xxx

Oh Megg, I know our words can't heal the hurt you are going through, but please know we are all gutted for you. It reaally seems like the Big Guy aint listening to me about anything...
We are all here for you when you need us xx

Megg - I am most truly sorry for your loss :hugs:

hx

so very sorry for your loss megg, thinking of you lots xxxxxxx

I'm so so sorry Megg :( I duno what to say...hopefully the bloodwork will throw something up and you can get cracking for that sticky bfp :hugs:

Megg-
My heart goes out to you. Wish I could say something to take away your pain. Thinking of you.
Erin

Thanks, girls! :hugs: Love you all! xx

Is it awful to say that she better fucking find something wrong with me? Is that wrong? Because SHE BETTER FUCKING FIND SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME!

Dreading tomorrow... Dreading tomorrow... Dreading tomorrow! Well, I guess "tomorrow" started about an hour ago... but still.

:hissy: FUCKING MOTHER'S DAY! :hissy:

P.S. Happy Mother's Day to those of you with kidlets already! I mean it, despite my :hissy: and cursing! I promise! xx

:bfp: may 7! :)
darnit i posted it and looked around. i hate announcing it on this thread because there's so much heartbreak, but i hope it gives hope to someone.
:hugs: and happy mothers day, we're all mothers even if we don't have our babies :flower:

thank you hun and i am sending lots of positive vibes your way! treat yourself today!

Congrats Mamaxm.

Megg - I am sorry today is going to be hard for you. As I said I delivered Isabella the day before mothers day over here so I know how awful it is to be without your baby on that special day.

Remember you are still a Mum even though your babies are in heaven,

:hugs: Megg on Mother's Day - as Vickie says, you are a Mum, a very special kind of Mum.

BFP for me ladies!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->