TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I was NOT expecting that this morning Dawny! So happy for you hunni! :hugs: Fingers crossed for both of us! xxx

Me either hun just tested afford we left for our holiday just to see was shocked to see that lol x

dawneeeee! Dammit I knew there was a chart I'd missed yesterday! Congrats! You lot are making today so much easier with all your good news xxx

aw congrats girls! what a great mothers day gift.

Blimy!!!! a glut of bfp's,well done girls its cheered me up tons, congrats xx

:hugs: Megg, what can i say? x

Congrats Dawny and all the other bfps

Yay, congrats on the new :bfp:'s

You made my Mother's Day girls. xx

Woohoooo!! BFP city!!:happydance:

Congrats to mamaxm, dawny and tripleb!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

U have all gave us some much need hope on here ;-)

xxx

:bfp: may 7! :)
darnit i posted it and looked around. i hate announcing it on this thread because there's so much heartbreak, but i hope it gives hope to someone.
:hugs: and happy mothers day, we're all mothers even if we don't have our babies :flower:

Congrats Mamaxm!!!!!

Congrats to the new BFP's!! It's Mother's Day here, so how nice to wake up and read all these! And Sis- Happy Mother's Day to you....we are Mother's even though our little one's are not here.
Dawny- have a great holiday!!!

I'm so sorry Megg...I hope you get the answers you need and deserve...:hugs:

Congrats, Louise & Dawn! :hugs: This did make my Mother's Day tolerable! :D I even managed to smile!!! :yipee:

Congrats to the new BFP's!! It's Mother's Day here, so how nice to wake up and read all these! And Sis- Happy Mother's Day to you....we are Mother's even though our little one's are not here.
Dawny- have a great holiday!!!

Happy Mother's Day, Sis! :hugs:

Happy Mother's Day to you all!!! :hugs:

Edit: As a Mother's Day gift to me... I require that we STAY above 50! I felt like an ass that *I* was the reason we dropped back to 49. So, I'm counting on all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->