TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Megg hun it wasn't your fault nature is an evil Bitch sometimes we will stay over 50 im sure of it x

Well, Sis, I was the first one to make it to 50 and then dropped us back down- so we can wallow in our pity together!!

Congrats to the BFPs

Megg, You are a mom..A special mom. All of us are special as we have angels:):flower:

All the new BFP girls.... many congratulations on your news!

Megg, Amos and all of the across the pond girlies.... happy mothers day... we are all Mums together, just some of our babies are here and some are waiting for us in heaven xx

woohoo for the new BFP's

AFM i spent most of the day yesturday in bed sick. I vomited and had the worst headache. All i can say it at leaft it happened after the witch came and not before giving my false hope

Congrats on the new :bfp: in here! Dawny.... What fantastic news! Congratulations again!

Megg.....you are still in my thoughts and prayers! :hugs:

Thanks, girls... :hugs: I know that's true... but it doesn't lend much comfort right now. I just want to hide in a cave until I can see a heartbeat on an U/S.

I took the first loss SO MUCH BETTER! This one is tearing me apart from the inside out. :cry:

I'm sorry you have to go through this Megg.

I'm out - temp drop again and spotting this morning - she had best hurry up so I can get on with the next cycle

Low temps dont really have to mean your out look at mine and I got a :bfp: so you still could hun x

Megg my hearts on holidays cause it gone to spend some time :hugs: yours,i hope you manage to feel better soon

Awww megg, don't go and hide in a cave.. you might find me in there LOL!!

I really am truly sorry hun.... it hurts like hell and it is easy to hide, but you have got a fab family and all of us on here to cheer you on, just like you did for us x

hb1... huge congrats girl!!

Megg - So so sorry, it just doesnt seem fair hun :hug:

Congrates to all the other :bfp: 's we have been having wishing you extra sticky beans and a very H & H 9 months ahead xxx

AFM - I though AF was on her way but nothing has happened since and the bleeding stopped. Now have EWCM so i just i am going to OV soon, run out of OPKs so i am just temping now. Only ever bleed once with OV and that resulted in a :bfp: so not sure what to do, to BD or not to BD!!

Congratulations HB1.

Razcox - hope ovulation is imminent for you and you catch that eggy

AFM - not sure whats going on. I had the tiniest bit of brown spotting this morning but nothing now. Why won't the stupid witch show? I know she is coming, I am past my LP, my temps have dropped for two days so I wish she'd turn up so I can start again.

I did two tests yesterday that both have faint lines on so I wish I didn't take them as I feel cross now that I am going to come on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->