TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Shannon - Thanks, love! :hugs:

Sparkly - You got a Peak with 2 dark blue lines? That's great... but odd. You normally only have 1 dark blue line on Peak day. The one that starts dark at the beginning of the month is Estrogen and the light one is LH. As your LH rises, the line gets darker. As your Estrogen rises, the line gets LIGHTER! So, Peak should be a light Estrogen line and a dark LH line! Hmm... Interesting! Just saying... I guess it doesn't really matter... Just couldn't help but to chime in there with useless info! :rofl:

Sparkly - You got a Peak with 2 dark blue lines? That's great... but odd. You normally only have 1 dark blue line on Peak day. The one that starts dark at the beginning of the month is Estrogen and the light one is LH. As your LH rises, the line gets darker. As your Estrogen rises, the line gets LIGHTER! So, Peak should be a light Estrogen line and a dark LH line! Hmm... Interesting! Just saying... I guess it doesn't really matter... Just couldn't help but to chime in there with useless info! :rofl:

The next day was also a peak day, that one was one darker one lighter....FF said that was the day I ovulated....so that would confirm, your not so useless info :thumbup:

The next day was also a peak day, that one was one darker one lighter....FF said that was the day I ovulated....so that would confirm, your not so useless info :thumbup:

WOOOOO! :yipee: I'm not so useless after all!!! :haha:

I loved the cbfm - I too had a few faulty sticks - grrrrrr amazon!!

Yay Fluffy. Fx'd for a healthy pregnancy xx

I got a positive OPK today!!!! Woo hoo :happydance: ..... accept Rich is on nights:dohh:

Hope he wakes me up in the morning :winkwink::winkwink: lol

So sorry Lamburai. Thinking of you. :hugs:

Congrats Fluffyblue! xx

so sorry lamburai. thinking of you and your family.x

congrats to you fluffyblue!! so happy for you!!xx

Lambs ... already said everything in your journal chick...so sorry xx

Fluffy... OMG Amazing news.... please please please be OK for you xx

Thanks girls im a jibbering wreck at the mo, I will post some pix when i get the confidence im just a bit wary at the min :-(

Fluffy I feel like you.

Megg, Cautiously add me . Got a faint line frer at 17dpo, besides that I feel very preggo. Tests hate me anyways. My son is living proof:)

:happydance:

Congrats, Shannon! :hugs: Tests hate me too!!! LOL I'll add you now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->