TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Yey shaerichelle!!!! congratulations :)

hx

Fluffy I feel like you.

Megg, Cautiously add me . Got a faint line frer at 17dpo, besides that I feel very preggo. Tests hate me anyways. My son is living proof:)

:happydance:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im soooooooooooo efiin excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow! Yay! Congrats!

Hi girls!!
Megg, can you please add me to the list? I know Freya's death is still recent and still very raw :( But we plan to start TTC when AF comes back, and i feel it keeps me positive to think about TTC again :) Gives me something to focus on, if that makes sense? Anyway, look at me..rambling away... The loss was this month (6th May 2010) and it was my first loss.

Thanks hun :hugs: xx

Hi girls!!
Megg, can you please add me to the list? I know Freya's death is still recent and still very raw :( But we plan to start TTC when AF comes back, and i feel it keeps me positive to think about TTC again :) Gives me something to focus on, if that makes sense? Anyway, look at me..rambling away... The loss was this month (6th May 2010) and it was my first loss.

Welcome hun. So sorry about your recent loss. :hugs: xx

Hi girls!!

I don't think there's anything wrong with getting right back to it if you feel its best for you! Something to focus on is always good! Please, ramble away! That's what we're here for, sweetie!

I will definitely add you, honey! But, I just want to check... Do you want it recorded as (1) loss or (0+1) loss?

:hugs: to you, your OH, and your angel Freya!

Hi girls!!

Welcome, and sorry for your loss, we are all here to lend each other support during some tough times but i hope you find comfort in knowing your not alone,:hugs:

I've just realised, I haven't asked to be added to the list Megg.......As we've now decided to ttc, I guess you should add me :) My m/c was in March.

Thank you hun x

Ah! How could I not have, Sparkly... Or did I? Hmm... I might have without you having asked... I'll check!

Many congratulations Shannon... hoping for a H&H pregnancy for you !

Hi girls!!

I don't think there's anything wrong with getting right back to it if you feel its best for you! Something to focus on is always good! Please, ramble away! That's what we're here for, sweetie!

I will definitely add you, honey! But, I just want to check... Do you want it recorded as (1) loss or (0+1) loss?

:hugs: to you, your OH, and your angel Freya!

Thanks for being so welcoming (even though i wish i wasn't posting on this board, iykwim) Can i please have it recorded as (0+1)? I know technically it's not, but i feel more comfortable with that, as i had to give birth to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->