TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I can't decide if I should be optimistic and wear a pad to bed tonight, just in case... Or if I should try to coax the bitch out by going commando in white sleep pants! Hmmm... Decisions, decisions! (Yes, I *DO* know how unlikely it is for her to show up less than 48 hours after my last pill... Just wishful thinking!)

go commando in white pants hehehehehe if she comes at least the balls rolling again

Megg go commando if she come she comes also may sound gross but try :sex: as when af used to be due :sex: always brought her on xxxx

Dawny It looks like you and I are about the same time being due. I am from the 19-21. I keep getting two different dates. So I went with the 21st. Congrats!

Thanks guys but im afraid its a chemical :cry::cry: Started spotting this morning and my lines are non exisitng and im cramping pretty bad to:cry::cry:

I tried... the commando in white pants didn't do the trick! Sex doesn't seem to bring her on for me. So, that's not likely going to help. However, I did have some cramps earlier. That might be a good sign. Hopefully before the end of the week! FX'd!!!

Anne - You're still here! Yay! I was actually wondering where you'd been last night! :)

ruskie - So sorry, hun! :hugs: That sucks! :cry:

Sorry Ruskie. :hugs:

:cry: I'm out this cycle girls. Had negative bloods today. Once AF arrives, I will start injectables and try another IUI. I'm also scheduling the lap.

RUSKIE, Im So Sorry :hugs: I had a chemical pregnancy the first week of May, :cry:, I was so happy to finally get a positive, and then to have it ripped away is awful, But my doctor said since it was so early and my hcg had fallen I could wait for my cycle to start again and I could continue ttc... I just got AF and am hoping to try again this month,
I wish you health and when your ready, loads of sticky baby dust :dust:!

RUSKIE, Im So Sorry :hugs: I had a chemical pregnancy the first week of May, :cry:, I was so happy to finally get a positive, and then to have it ripped away is awful, But my doctor said since it was so early and my hcg had fallen I could wait for my cycle to start again and I could continue ttc... I just got AF and am hoping to try again this month,
I wish you health and when your ready, loads of sticky baby dust :dust:!

God I wish my AF would show up! The friggin witch...I am not a fan of this ugly waiting game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->