TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Don't worry Amos, I'm always lurking but never posting. Hope all is going well with you!

:cry: :cry: now getting :bfn:'s am expecting the worst now only tested to see if it got darker :cry: :cry: why did I do this to myself :cry: :cry:

So Sorry dawny, I would go have labs done, Ill be praying for a miracle you ! (and all of us ttc....):hugs:

For inspiration...

~*BABY DUST*~

Time drags on, as months roll by.
Each month we say, "Just one more try!"
It seems our goal is out of reach,
A little one to love and teach...
A precious baby, to watch her grow.
Will it ever happen? We need to know!
As the days pass by, we all lose hope.
We wonder how we're going to cope.
The OPKs, the temperature chart,
The knowledge we hope they will impart.
The baby dance then our legs in the air,
To Mr. Storky, a silent prayer.
Soup in the bowl and sticky beans,
Our husbands don't know what it means.
The two week wait, the early tests,
Squeezing to check for tender breasts!
The urge to to test that we try and fight.
We always fail, try as we might.
With hopeful hearts, we pee on a stick!
Please let our charts be triphasic!
Is there a line? We strain our eyes.
We're waiting for that grand surprise!
We need a BFP to end our plight!
So,we hold the stick we hold up to the light.
We dissect the cartridge to photograph the test,
Every day we just get more obsessed!
Just two pink lines, it's all we ask,
So we'll know we've finally completed our task.
With heavy hearts, a BFN!
We promise not to test again...
Unless Aunt Flow just doesn't show!
That is when we'll truly know!
We'll wait and hope, worry and cry.
We'll symptom spot until we nearly die!
But, our time will come... in this I trust!
I wish you PMA and BABY DUST!​

Woo Padbrat let's hear it for the PMA :happydance: It's been 9 days since i gave birth to Freya, and i haven't had any bleeding now for 2 days...I'm looking forward to getting down to TTC again! Will probably leave it another 2 days just to be sure there's no more bleeding though. I feel sort of guilty for Freya because i want to try again so soon, but i know she would want a little brother or sister to watch over :hugs:x

Yay check you out Miss! Good for you!
Please don't feel guilty for Freya, she would want her Mummy to be happy :hugs:

I wish I had stopped bleeding... bloody 16 days now!!!! :growlmad:
Can't TTC anyway until after seeing consultant on 1st July... Hubby is on the brink of throwing himself out the window!!!:blush:

Aww honey 16 days of bleeding, i really hope it stops soon.

I have seen you around on this forum, and just wanted to say that i am glad they are going to start investigations for you now. It seems so sad that you had to suffer 4 losses to get there though :( I really hope you can get some answers. xx :hugs: xx

Hello Miss! I have been around and about here for a little while :hugs: Gives me hope being with all the lovely ladies on here!

Answers would be really good, and I know that everyone on here is a font of info and inspiration! :kiss:

Amos, so good to see you back chick... why would we hate you for lurking chickadee? :hugs:

Megg what have the bad docs been doing now???? :growlmad:... or should I say what haven't they done??

Dawnie... how are you feeling? Have you spoken to the doc? Have you had you hcg levels done? Are sooo hoping it is all OK for you :flower:

TMI Quick question.... got me and hubby on Pregnacare and Wellman Concieve ... does it make your wee go bright yellow???? :blush:

I must be an official lurker! LOL!
I am always checking this thread and jumping across to the TWW section, but never seem to get the time to post!!
I have just had a CP. Boo! Bfp on 11dpo then brown cm since. Blah!
Still cramping n spotting now at 15dpo, so just think the wicked witch is around the corner! All tests now Bfn.
(I really wish smilies would work on my iPhone!)

congrats to all the new Bfp's and hugs to ruskie, a fellow CP sufferer. <<hugs>>

I must be an official lurker! LOL!
I am always checking this thread and jumping across to the TWW section, but never seem to get the time to post!!
I have just had a CP. Boo! Bfp on 11dpo then brown cm since. Blah!
Still cramping n spotting now at 15dpo, so just think the wicked witch is around the corner! All tests now Bfn.
(I really wish smilies would work on my iPhone!)

congrats to all the new Bfp's and hugs to ruskie, a fellow CP sufferer. <<hugs>>

So sorry Mummytofour xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->