TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Thanks everyone i really apreciate all the support it means so much to me:hugs: Ya im going start again right away but im not going to go crazy this time around. Things i plan on doing differently are using softcups, waiting to use opks at the right time, Going to try doing the baby dance every 3 days and 1 time a day during the 2 days leading up to ovulation 2 times during ovulation and 1 time the following 2 days, Im also going to still keep track of my BBT but im going to stop checking my cervix except only around the time of expected ovulation, I might try using some pre seed i havent fully decided on that on MOST of all i plan on not testing untill AF is due :thumbup:

Thanks everyone i really apreciate all the support it means so much to me:hugs: Ya im going start again right away but im not going to go crazy this time around. Things i plan on doing differently are using softcups, waiting to use opks at the right time, Going to try doing the baby dance every 3 days and 1 time a day during the 2 days leading up to ovulation 2 times during ovulation and 1 time the following 2 days, Im also going to still keep track of my BBT but im going to stop checking my cervix except only around the time of expected ovulation, I might try using some pre seed i havent fully decided on that on MOST of all i plan on not testing untill AF is due :thumbup:

I told myself the same thing about not testing until after AF is due. I dont want to know if I have a CP. I think I would be devastated. Are you following SMEP???

I am so sorry ruskie.

Jen - I am sorry it didn't work this month

Ruskie and Jen... so sorry... thought we were all going to have a run of good luck with you all.... loads of hugs xx

Megg you lovely lady how you doing - how is your wee collection LOL? Haven't heard much from Amos lately..... is she OK?

PMA Girls PMA .... lets have loads of it!!!

Woo Padbrat let's hear it for the PMA :happydance: It's been 9 days since i gave birth to Freya, and i haven't had any bleeding now for 2 days...I'm looking forward to getting down to TTC again! Will probably leave it another 2 days just to be sure there's no more bleeding though. I feel sort of guilty for Freya because i want to try again so soon, but i know she would want a little brother or sister to watch over :hugs:x

MissMaternal, glad the bleeding has stopped. I'm sure Freya would love a little brother or sister. xx

Woo Padbrat let's hear it for the PMA :happydance: It's been 9 days since i gave birth to Freya, and i haven't had any bleeding now for 2 days...I'm looking forward to getting down to TTC again! Will probably leave it another 2 days just to be sure there's no more bleeding though. I feel sort of guilty for Freya because i want to try again so soon, but i know she would want a little brother or sister to watch over :hugs:x

Try not to worry if it starts up a bit. I bled for 6 days after Isabella and then stopped. The day of the funeral (so day 10 after having her) I started bleeding again and spotted on and off until I ovulated on day 20.

Try not to worry if it starts up a bit. I bled for 6 days after Isabella and then stopped. The day of the funeral (so day 10 after having her) I started bleeding again and spotted on and off until I ovulated on day 20.

Yeah i'm totally prepared for it to maybe come back a little bit...hoping it won't though! x

Yeah i'm totally prepared for it to maybe come back a little bit...hoping it won't though! x

Definitely fingers crossed for that but my gp said you can fall pregnant while still bleeding a bit so it doesn't count you out if you are bleeding. :hug:

Wow - I just saw my post count. I only joined B&B 6 weeks ago and am up to 600 posts already. I really do talk too much.

Wow - I just saw my post count. I only joined B&B 6 weeks ago and am up to 600 posts already. I really do talk too much.

hahaha Better to post then to lurk as the other board members have been known to say! :headspin:

Holy crap my sig is getting big....might be time to downsize. Im addicted to tickers though :grr:

Thanks Vickieh, i didn't know i still had a chance if i was still bleeding! Might give OH a treat tonight, if the bleeding stays away (i don't like the thought of DTD while bleeding lol...) He's gagging for it bless him..:haha: x

And WOW that is a lot of posts in 6 weeks lol....but, better a poster than a lurker! x

Yay check you out Miss! Good for you!
Please don't feel guilty for Freya, she would want her Mummy to be happy :hugs:

I wish I had stopped bleeding... bloody 16 days now!!!! :growlmad:
Can't TTC anyway until after seeing consultant on 1st July... Hubby is on the brink of throwing himself out the window!!!:blush:

Yay check you out Miss! Good for you!
Please don't feel guilty for Freya, she would want her Mummy to be happy :hugs:

I wish I had stopped bleeding... bloody 16 days now!!!! :growlmad:
Can't TTC anyway until after seeing consultant on 1st July... Hubby is on the brink of throwing himself out the window!!!:blush:

Aww honey 16 days of bleeding, i really hope it stops soon.

I have seen you around on this forum, and just wanted to say that i am glad they are going to start investigations for you now. It seems so sad that you had to suffer 4 losses to get there though :( I really hope you can get some answers. xx :hugs: xx

Ruskie and Jen... so sorry... thought we were all going to have a run of good luck with you all.... loads of hugs xx

Megg you lovely lady how you doing - how is your wee collection LOL? Haven't heard much from Amos lately..... is she OK?

PMA Girls PMA .... lets have loads of it!!!

I have some of the results from the wee testing. A bit unhappy with docs today, so feeling a little anti-social! :( I was worried about Amos too! But, we've txt'd today... She's trying to hold out on trying... Guessing BnB makes it harder... But, she's fine! :)

Hey ladies....I have been lurking (please don't hate me!)....I can't leave you completely alone for some reason!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->