TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

yay! I will check in a minute or two! So exciting making new friends! LOL

Well ladies...my ex who just had a baby called me to come pick up my daughter. I went with my OH and he came running over to the truck with his baby. She looks just like my daughter. I was blown away! But instead of bawling and even though me and ex have not spoken for over 7 months it was strangley calming. It was like we agreed to be friends because our children are sisters. Very eerie feeling.

I just added you hun :)

I know the feeling, my DS is the image of his father (my ex husband) and he has a half brother....it's very odd to see similarities to your own child reflected in another child, you aren't connected to eh?

Its very weird....I was more weirded out by my ex even speaking to me. hahaha Im amazed my OH didnt jump out of the car and pummel his face! lol

I would love to have some of you girls on there.

:happydance: Add me add me Dawn Wright think you all seen me? That goes for anyone else too xxxx

Have added you

My FB name is Anne Marie Cournow Clifton......

Cant find you using your full name either hun :wacko: xxxx

You can find her here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1059262008

Shannon is here: https://www.facebook.com/shae.richelle

Email addresses are more helpful than names! That's why I always include mine when I tell someone who I am on FB! :)

Neither of them are clickable which is why I couldn't find them when searching - you may need to change your privacy settings so that people can request you as a friend.

Who is Mary?? xxxx

Not sure hun.

If anyone else wants to add me on fb it'shttps://www.facebook.com/vickieh1981

So this morning I took another IC and FRER with FMU...If I got faint +s on 10dpo, shouldn't they be more noticeable at 12? They're still there but barely-and I think even lighter. And I had some spotting again, but I have a history of early spotting.

I'm really worried now :(

So this morning I took another IC and FRER with FMU...If I got faint +s on 10dpo, shouldn't they be more noticeable at 12? They're still there but barely-and I think even lighter. And I had some spotting again, but I have a history of early spotting.

I'm really worried now :(

Sounds like same suituation as me and shannon hun without the spotting dont think tests like us ttcal girls xxxx

thats OK i very rearly put my name out there for people to know. I like being a secret squirrel!!!:rofl:

Good morning ladies! I have added and accepted what I think is everyone. Believe me, there will not be any TTC or :bfp: talked about on fb by me! Some people know we are ttc but that is not something I want out there for everyone to see. I come in here for the privacy and the unity of others who are experiencing the same things as me. People that can relate and not judge. It's sorry to say, but some people can be just down right mean when it comes to ttc, especially at my age. Whether or not they are trying to be mean, it can come across that way. So don't worry, i will definately not be saying anything. :hugs: I hope everyone is ok! :hugs:

OK, perhaps I am being paranoid. The IC is a bit darker than the others, and the FRER is about the same. DH has instructed me to step away from the HPTs LOL

Thank you for letting me indulge in my neuroses!

Do you have any pics? I love obsessing with everyone else! :blush:

Im borrowing my mom camera tonight so that I can take a million pictures of my HPT's LOL

Well my bfp finally showed up darker last weds and now its negative. :cry: I still feel pregnant. I am so sad no doctors will listen to me and give me a blood test.

Well my bfp finally showed up darker last weds and now its negative. :cry: I still feel pregnant. I am so sad no doctors will listen to me and give me a blood test.

Well this may seem crazy but my aunt is an amergency nurse and says people do it all the time. If you go to emergency and tell them you think you have a serious stomach bug and list a few pregnancy symptoms they might run your blood for pregnancy. But go with the guise of thinking you have a flu or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->