• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I caved and tested early. Got a faint line at lunch on an IC, then got a Pregnant 1-2 weeks on a CB digi this afternoon. Can't quite believe it, am in shock and also v. v. scared! Feel like I want to hibernate for 3 months and just be absorbed by the sofa and/or my bed! Bit hard when you have a toddler to run around after but always worried my mc was due to me overdoing it last time but could have been anything really. I think i'll have to do a few more tests this week so it sinks in and lets just hope it stays a BFP and its not a chemical! :witch: stay away, PLEASE!

Good luck to everyone else.

xxx

OMG I turn my back for 5 minutes and look what happens! congratulations all. going to go hide in a corner for a few days and see if BFPs have doubled by the time I get back

Fantastic news BeanieBaby, congratulations! PMA PMA PMA - its going to be a sticky one! x

Congratulations Charlie :baby:

Thaks for all your messages girls, i hope you are all right behind me :thumbup:

Congrats, BeanieBaby! Can I add you? Or do you want me to wait?

Lawa - Glad I could make you smile! Love you! :hugs:

Congrats Beanibaby- hope your luck rubs off on all of us!
:hugs:

hi dawny, my oh works on a building site works as a groundsman, ask any question u want hun xxxx

Congratulations!!!!!

Update on my faint bfp, did another this morning even though I was trying to hold out until Saturday. Another faint bfp same kind of test. I have a CB Digital that I'm trying to hold out to use as they are expensive. I think I'm more reluctant because my LMP was Jan 6th and not sure when I O'd or evn how long my cycle is due to my mc on Dec 7th. I heard a mc can change your cycles. Guess I will test again n the am. Meggs if u pm me your email I will try to send you my pic, I have no idea how to get it on here and I would love everyones opinions.....

OMG OMG OMG......I did a test just for shits and grins and look what I got!!!

Well crap....it won't upload!! But it's a :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

I am scared to death......

:happydance: :happydance:

Congratulations Charlie and Amos!!!!!

This is such a great idea as it is so good to see all these bfps :yipee:

I really hope I can join you soon :hugs:

Oh wow more bfp's!! Congrats BeanieBaby and Amos2009.

This thread is fab, the bfp's are coming thick and fast arent they?

OMG Sis!!! *jumps up and down* CONGRATS!!! :hugs:

My email isn't a secret, honey. Its [email protected] if you want to send the pic! I'll get it posted for you asap! :hugs:

I can't wait to update when I'm not on a blackberry in a couple hours!!!

Thanks for all your lovely messages girls and congrats to you too Amos!

Oh and thanks Megg, am happy for you to add me, you may as well as i've announced it now, you can always take me off later if anything changes :cry: but trying to keep some PMA. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->