TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

fab idea i miscarried 29 dec 09 at 12 weeks and had mc at 6 weeks on 21 april 08 ,pls add me xx

Congrats Amos and Beaniebaby!! Wow that list is looking HOT!
x

Afternoon girls, I love coming on here, I wonder who's turn it is today :)

Congrats new BFPs! This thread is ace Megg - you really really give me hope!! Think I've just about stopped bleeding from MC now so bring on the BDing!

I love this thread - congratulations everyone with those BFPs!!!! Good luck to everyone else who's left in the race!!

Yay for the new BFP and all the others - great to see the list starting to change!
Hope the rest of us tick off the list very very soon!

Congrats to all the recent bfps so nice to see that more of us are getting those bfps!!

Hope everyone else gets theirs really soon!! x

Amos - Just realized that your last was in my testing thread! If I'm going to give luck to someone, I can't imagine anyone better! Love you, Sis!

Congratulations to all of you who have your BFPs... lets hope this thread continues to grow.

Please can I be added, last mc was in July 2009 - I have had 3 m/c's.

Congrats girls on your pregnancies and may there be many more xxx

Amos - Just realized that your last was in my testing thread! If I'm going to give luck to someone, I can't imagine anyone better! Love you, Sis!

Thanks sis.....you always bring me luck :hugs:

Can't wait to see how that list grows!!! Congrats to those ladies with BFP's....let's all pass around the PMA

Thanks for all your lovely messages girls and congrats to you too Amos!

Oh and thanks Megg, am happy for you to add me, you may as well as i've announced it now, you can always take me off later if anything changes :cry: but trying to keep some PMA. xxx

Beanie- we are exactly in the same spot. When is your AF due?

Wow I was on last night and came back this morning to MORE BFP's!!
I'm so excited for you all!!
As some of you know I have been getting faint bfps for the past couple of days so I'm unsure of exactly what's going on. I have a CB digital sitting n my drawer and seeing all of these BFPs has made me want to just go take it and get it over with no matter what it says. I plan on taking it in about an hour as I went wee already this morning. I'll be back n about an hour.

This is such a wonderful thread! Thanks again Megg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->