• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Megg I sent a picture of my faint bfp to your email address so maybe we can get it posted up. Let me know if you got it ;)

What a wonderful idea!

Please add me to the listing. We lost our daughter 34 weeks into the pregnancy in September, 2009

wow 9 :bfp: now thats fantastic!!!
congrats ladies, i hope we will all be on that list very shortly!!! :happydance:

Wow 9 already!:happydance: Hopefully the rest of the list can be filled as quick!:hugs: My beanie is sticking in there so far, Im trying to give it all the PMA I can!:wacko:

Megg I was in your last trsting thread as well I am hoping for the charm again dear lol

congrats to all the bfp's x x x x yay xx

Hey ladies

I'm Mojo, lost my flumpetta squide may 21st 2009 ..... still trying.....

Will update the list when I get home tonight! I'm still away with my family!

WantaBelly's test is here:

Attachments

• wantabelly's test.jpg
    wantabelly's test.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 20
By the way, WantaBelly... that's no so faint! It's a definite :bfp:!

Meg- did you get my email with my test in it?? Not sure why I keep getting an error message when I try to post it....never had a problem before posting...

Sure! I'll everyone when I get home... Will probably be about 12 hours! Sorry! :(

I just checked again and I *DID* get your test, Amos! Holy crap!! That's quite a :bfp:!!! You couldn't post it for the same reason I couldn't at first! It was a 2.33MB file! LOL But, I made it a bit smaller and VIOLA!

Amos' test:

Attachments

• Amos' test.JPG.jpg
    Amos' test.JPG.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 21
Thanks sis! I almost want to go buy another test because it just seems too dark to be true! (I know, I know- can't make me happy- either upset because the line is not dark enough and now upset cause it's too dark!) I am going to drive everyone crazy!!!

Whoa Amos that is some line buddy! Fabulous!!

This thread is getting good!:happydance:

Cogratulations to those who have just found out and huge dollops of babydust to the others who are TTC:baby:

Thanks Megg for maintaining the thread:thumbup:

Hey..could you take out my :bfp: and add another https://www.babyandbump.com/images/smilies/angelbaby.gif on the 31/1/10..thanks :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->