• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Oh Lizzie I'm so sorry, had high hopes for you this time xxx

Oooh can you add me please? I am TTC after an ectopic in September 2009. Am now 12dpo...have been testing since 9dpo but bfp. My LP is normally 10 days so :af: is "technically" 2 days late. x

Wow Amos that's Beautiful!!

I tested with a CB digital and got Pregnant right away, was a little reluctant to take it as I didn't want to see Not Pregnant but you guys gave me the courage.

Thank you So much Megg for everything, I honestly believe this thread is full of so much love because of you.
I guess you can put me down for a bfp .... Very early and Very scared.
C'mon ladies let's see more of those BFP's roll in!!!!!

Right im testing 2moro guys :)

Keep ur fingers crossed for me !!!! im excited and scared lol

Wow - a busy week! Congrats to all BFPs.

@Lizzie - So sorry for your loss :hugs:

@Stacey - Good luck!

Hello,
May I join? My body has finally started to get in order and I am beginning a new cycle. I've had 2 chemicals (June/August 2009) and a MC (Nov. 2009), so I am ready for my sticky bean.

I have a baseline scan and blood work tomorrow, then I'll be starting my 6th cycle of Clomid. Really hoping this is my lucky lucky one, especially considering I'll be O'ing around Valentine's Day! Hubby is thrilled about that. :haha:

Welcome Bizzy! Hope your stay here is short and sweet!

Good luck Stacey! And welcome bizybee! Let's see your bfp flashing up there soon!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->