TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I am sorry Nix. :hugs:
Jen, That is an amazing plan you have! We pay for ours individually. We have a small business and we are looking into getting a different plan. I just need it to cover maternity and if it covers fertility treatments, then great, but not a big deal. My dr now bills it to my insurance and it does cover most of the testing just not the meds and procedeures.

I used a dollar store cheapie but it was negative again today, so I am not sure why I keep testing!!! It's these damn boobs that hurt that keep making me think it's possible. They only ever hurt when I am pregnant!! Maybe my old ass body is changing lol!!

Amos, I hear ya my breasts are huge and sore here and there and never with pms. I also have heartburn, which I never have and pulling on my belly button :cry:

I hate when our bodies trick us.

I got a positive on a dollar tree and then retested 3 days later it was negative.

Just noticed your big fat evap smilie, & PMSL!! https://i43.tinypic.com/vr4mqa.gif

I used a dollar store cheapie but it was negative again today, so I am not sure why I keep testing!!! It's these damn boobs that hurt that keep making me think it's possible. They only ever hurt when I am pregnant!! Maybe my old ass body is changing lol!!

Your temp is WAY high today! That's nuts!!! :hugs: I'm not giving up on you BFP yet!

Just noticed your big fat evap smilie, & PMSL!! https://i43.tinypic.com/vr4mqa.gif

Thanks! :)

:hugs: Nix

Fingers still crossed for our new bfp's to be sticky and hope we get some others soon. xx

Hi guys, sorry been a bit AWOL lately, having a few stresses with hubbys job and moving.

AMOS... welcome back chick! Missed ya!

Am getting really peed off with having to wait until July before TCC... am tempted to just go stuff it and lets get this thing going! Got hubby on his Wellman and he is being very good about taking his pills! LOL

Am just feeling a bit blah with all of this now...

Maybe I need the PMA Truck Megg? Nah... send it to Amos!

Bizzy hope you get your BFP Chick!

I'm slacking so hard on the PMA truck! I"m not home... so its hard! PMA truck will return soon! Promise!

Shannon- are you temping or anything? I just think if you had a positive test, then you were pregnant. Especially with those symptoms. Has AF visited yet? Are you still having those symptoms? Sorry- I know I am behind!
Padbrat- hiya! Glad to be back! It is SOOOOO hard to wait. Take it from me- I can't seem to wait even though I am trying lol. I know you are like me and feel that time is of the essence since we are "golden girls" LOL
Sis- I was shocked when I saw my temp this morning. I really expected it to start droppping but I know I have a couple of days yet and it will. I have resigned myself that it's ok I'm not pregnant because I'm not supposed to even be trying!!! Hope you are enjoying your holiday :)

Amos, The test was negative 2 days later and the hcg is 2. I still have some of the symptoms. No AF yet. I spoke with an acupuncturist she said by looking at my chart I might not even be ovulating. It shows that I am but the egg isnt releasing from the follicle :cry: So when I go see here we will see what she has to say. I am depressed about it.

Well, crap Shannon. That really does suck. I hope you can get some answers :hugs::hugs:

And I'm an idiot. I started taking my progesterone suppositories when my boobs got sore and I started having heartburn. That's why my temps went up. No way I am actually pregnant. Dumbass me.....:nope:

For real....I am still waiting on the manual that was supposed to come with this body LOL

Mine too evidently along with all my old, rotten eggs....

You both need to STOP! LOL You're not old. Your eggs are not rotten. Your bodies aren't broken! :hugs: PMA girls! C'mon!

So, who wants to give me advice? My ovaries aren't all that achy this cycle... which makes me worry that I won't O! But, I had a tiny bit of EWCM tonight, which makes me nervous that O is closer than expected! What gives?

Well you know I didnt even know I o'd and look what happend to me!:rofl: And my eggs and older and more rotten than both of you two, so I win! Ner ner ner ner!:haha: Back to Meggs ovaries, umm dunno, how long do they normally go troppo for??

Well Megg's I bet you will ov and you wont even feel a thing and then BAM...the little guys will join up with your lil eggie and make a perfect bub!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->