TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

So got my Friday blood back they had gone up to 321. Didnt double but much improvement from the first set. Still in limbo land.

Mon: 155
Wed: 190
Fri: 321

Sorry I haven't chatted much ladies- I have been trying to not think about TTC. So why is it that- we weren't trying this month, and I know we need to wait a couple of months, but yet when I tested this morning and got a BFN, I was so sad?? I mean like want to stay in the bed all day sad?? I really am losing my mind about all this I think. Staying away from here has done be no good basically.

Amy- looking better hun. It sux to be in limbo land, so here's hoping your next numbers quadruple!!

Shannon- dang girl. You have had a rough go with that chic. Can't believe she got away with assault. That is nuts.

:dust: for all you girls about to test and for the ones with new :bfp:

Sorry I haven't chatted much ladies- I have been trying to not think about TTC. So why is it that- we weren't trying this month, and I know we need to wait a couple of months, but yet when I tested this morning and got a BFN, I was so sad?? I mean like want to stay in the bed all day sad?? I really am losing my mind about all this I think. Staying away from here has done be no good basically.

Amy- looking better hun. It sux to be in limbo land, so here's hoping your next numbers quadruple!!

Shannon- dang girl. You have had a rough go with that chic. Can't believe she got away with assault. That is nuts.

:dust: for all you girls about to test and for the ones with new :bfp:

Funny how we're like that, yeah? Not trying but still hoping? :hugs: Have you learned your lesson that saying away is worse rather than better? Because I miss you, dammit! :haha: Love ya, sis!

Sis- you know I'm a rebel- I don't learn lessons very quickly or easily :) But hey- look at my chart- now you see why I was kinda thinking I was??

Amos, yes she is crazy and I guess she got lucky. I know how you feel about the testing part.. I am no longer using hpt at this point they have messed me up!

Amy :dust: and wishing you much luck.

Hi girls! I haven't been on much and have missed a lot! Hope everyone is well. FX for you puppymom and sorry Shannon for the crazy stalker.

Aussie, I'm also a US gal and have insurance. My plan is a good one because I am a teacher, but not everyone is so lucky. I pay $160 a month (family plan includes OH and I) and it covers pretty much everything (including infertility). Each Dr. visit, I have a $5 co-pay. I don't have a deductible (amount that a person has to spend before insurance kicks in). I am very lucky to have this coverage, as many people don't. The advantage to private healthcare is that there are not waiting lists and the Drs. are quick to try new things. The disadvantage is that not everyone has access to it. My parents do not have health insurance (it isn't an option at their jobs) and I worry about how they can afford to pay their health bills.

Sis- you know I'm a rebel- I don't learn lessons very quickly or easily :) But hey- look at my chart- now you see why I was kinda thinking I was??

Your chart is awfully pretty for someone who was WTT! :dohh: I think maybe! :winkwink:

She got me. 24day cycle. Onto cycle 6.

:hugs:

Hi girls! I haven't been on much and have missed a lot! Hope everyone is well. FX for you puppymom and sorry Shannon for the crazy stalker.

Aussie, I'm also a US gal and have insurance. My plan is a good one because I am a teacher, but not everyone is so lucky. I pay $160 a month (family plan includes OH and I) and it covers pretty much everything (including infertility). Each Dr. visit, I have a $5 co-pay. I don't have a deductible (amount that a person has to spend before insurance kicks in). I am very lucky to have this coverage, as many people don't. The advantage to private healthcare is that there are not waiting lists and the Drs. are quick to try new things. The disadvantage is that not everyone has access to it. My parents do not have health insurance (it isn't an option at their jobs) and I worry about how they can afford to pay their health bills.

My parents are paying $1000/mo for crappy health insurance and my aunt (who is like a 2nd mother to me) has no health insurance! I worry too! :(

You are VERY lucky for the plan you have! Although, I won't bother being jealous, because I should be pretty damn thankful for what I have, honestly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->