TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Sis- do you always feel when you O? I used to as well on both sides, but since all this TTC and MC crap, I only feel it now when I O from the left side. If you are starting to get the EWCM, then I would'nt take the chance of missing it- get to doing the horizontal mambo!!!

Wanna- I will reveal my age if you will :)

Megg, can you remove my bfp? Doctor confirmed it was a chemical :(

This is a new doc, and while I really like him-he is very compassionate and understanding of what I've been through-he tells me he recommends waiting for 2 periods before trying again!!!!!!! I have seen so much here and elsewhere that says there's no reason after a chemical you can't try again if you feel ready, so I think I may just have to ignore doctor's orders. (I flat out told him I don't know if I can do that, he said it was to ensure that physically the uterus can handle a pregnancy, otherwise there's a small risk of it happening again...But he also said this is usually the result of a chromosomal problem when the egg and sperm fused, and I've read that having one does not increase your risk of it happening again...)

Anyone else have experience with this? What did your doctor say about TTC after a chemical?
I just don't think I can sit back and let 2 more cycles pass me by.

Sorry for your loss Firedancer :( For my first few losses, the docs were always telling me to go ahead and try- there is no reason not to. But after this last one, they said I also needed to wait 2 months. I think every doctor has a different opinion from what I have read on here!

Anyone else have experience with this? What did your doctor say about TTC after a chemical?

I'm so sorry hun :hugs:

I don't have any advise I'm afraid, as this has never happened to me xx

Well you know I didnt even know I o'd and look what happend to me!:rofl: And my eggs and older and more rotten than both of you two, so I win! Ner ner ner ner!:haha: Back to Meggs ovaries, umm dunno, how long do they normally go troppo for??

Go troppo? Uhm... Err... How long do they hurt? Usually from my 2nd or 3rd dose of soy until O. But, I did soy from CD5-9, and today is CD12. I was in some pain when I was still taking the soy... but not feeling anything now really.

Well Megg's I bet you will ov and you wont even feel a thing and then BAM...the little guys will join up with your lil eggie and make a perfect bub!

That would make me SO happy, tbh! I'm totally up for that!

Sis- do you always feel when you O? I used to as well on both sides, but since all this TTC and MC crap, I only feel it now when I O from the left side. If you are starting to get the EWCM, then I would'nt take the chance of missing it- get to doing the horizontal mambo!!!

Wanna- I will reveal my age if you will :)

Yep. I always feel my O when I'm on soy or Clomid. I don't know what's going on. Plus, I don't usually get any EWCM at all. So, I don't know what I got some already. I can't BD until tonight though. Haven't since Friday! Also... :haha: @ me knowing both of your ages! Michelle's right... She's older! :)

This is a new doc, and while I really like him-he is very compassionate and understanding of what I've been through-he tells me he recommends waiting for 2 periods before trying again!!!!!!! I have seen so much here and elsewhere that says there's no reason after a chemical you can't try again if you feel ready, so I think I may just have to ignore doctor's orders. (I flat out told him I don't know if I can do that, he said it was to ensure that physically the uterus can handle a pregnancy, otherwise there's a small risk of it happening again...But he also said this is usually the result of a chromosomal problem when the egg and sperm fused, and I've read that having one does not increase your risk of it happening again...)

I'm sorry! :hugs: I don't know of any reason to avoid TTC right away. There shouldn't be any increased risk of another chemical or anything!

Uhmmm... 13 DPO?!?! :happydance:

Meg, i am not happy being 13 DPO!!!! I am not pregnant, so where the bleep is the :witch:?????

So sorry for your loss hun. My doctor said the same to wait two cycles to prevent further miscarriage but she said mainly for psychological reasons. However I couldn't do this and got staright back into it. I don't think I ovulated the first cycle after the mc though.

Take care of yourself xx

I'm sorry! :hugs: I don't know of any reason to avoid TTC right away. There shouldn't be any increased risk of another chemical or anything!

Thanks, Megg. That's what I am thinking...If I wasn't charting and monitoring my cycle so closely, I would have just thought my period came. I'm almost sorry I went to the doc, because if not, it wouldn't be on my record and this all would be a non-issue.

I don't want him thinking I am a total PITA disregarding his advice, but I also don't want to waste 2 more months I could be trying.

Sorry Lisa, :hugs:

I never stopped trying after mine hun. My Dr. continued with meds the very next cycle. I did ultimately get pregnant, although I ended up miscarrying.

:hugs: Lisa. I started ttc in Jan right after my chemical, but I think you should go with what you feel right for your body.

So sorry to hear this FD. If you feel physically and mentally ready to give it another go I don't think you need to wait. :hugs: xxx

Big hugs to you FD!:hugs: Ive just continued on as normal, never stopped, but then again I may not be a good poster child because I keep mcing! But my doctor has never said to give it a break, even with having a D&C last month, and here we are + yet again, just do what you feel you can handle hun thats all I could advise!

And Amos I will be 42 in 2 months, another reason I dont do any stopping!:haha:

I have a quick question ladies. I had a tiny bit of EWCM this afternoon...does this mean anything bad??? Or is it remnants of my romp with OH the other night??? I swear I am worrying myself into a fit. I just can not relax until after I hear some news from the doc!

I'm so sorry hun. I don't see that there is a reason to wait. I had what I guess would be a chemical (I was 4+5) in December and fell the next month with Isabella. I know I lost her but that was nothing to do with falling so quickly.

Meg, i am not happy being 13 DPO!!!! I am not pregnant, so where the bleep is the :witch:?????

I think it's just your LP lengthening out.

I have a quick question ladies. I had a tiny bit of EWCM this afternoon...does this mean anything bad??? Or is it remnants of my romp with OH the other night??? I swear I am worrying myself into a fit. I just can not relax until after I hear some news from the doc!

I had ewcm with Isabella - it doesn't mean anything

Viginia I agree with Vickie it doesnt mean anything bad a lot of women get increased cm in pregnancy xxxx

Ok question for those of you taking progesterone- my boobs are absolutely killing me. Is it because I am taking it and don't need it since I am not pg this cycle? I don't remember them hurting like this when I was pg and taking it. OMG.....

The only time my breasts really hurt was when I was pregnant in Jan. Last month on the progesterone cream they barely hurt.

Hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->