TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

shaerichelle - OMG so sorry hun thats just awful! I was thinking of joining that thread when i came back to TTC but it moved too quick for me. How awful for you xxx

Well it seems the PMA truck arrived this morning as i am now full of beans for TTC! I think it was just a bad day at work and it set me off. It also helps i have started to write this book that has been buzzing round my head, i always feel better when i have purged my creative juices so to speak!

Wahoo for the PMA Truck... never fails to cheer me up!!

Shannon.. can't believe someone is stalking you on bnb... that is scary! Hope you are OK

You're still online meggles!!!!!

The insurance/doctor thingie sounds complicated Megg!!!! We do have private medical care over here too, you can choose to pay, or have insurance too, but you are usually treated very well for the money, we took our son down the private route when he was little and needed an op and the nhs waiting list was 18 months long!!! It was worth every penny, and they operated on him the next day!

Sleepy time for you hun x

I'm glad he got good treatment going private! Its not all bad here... just mostly bad! I was already headed toward bed when you posted that. BnB must have lied to you!

I've got a question for you megg!
What the he'll is this "healthcare reform bill" that all us Brits keep hearing about on the news?
How will this affect all you lovely US ladies?
Is it a change for the better or worse?
Thankies!!!

Oh, that! Uhm... I'm not very political, btw. That's important to note here! LOL Its a good start, but not what we need. It won't change anything for me at all. It will help some people. I don't know what the ramification on fertility treatment are. I'll have to have a good read through it and get back to you. But, I don't think much is going to change for many of us!

Im gonna try calling the cops

Sounds like a good idea!

Wahoo for the PMA Truck... never fails to cheer me up!!

Shannon.. can't believe someone is stalking you on bnb... that is scary! Hope you are OK

I wish I couldn't believe that people would stalk other people here. I know better though! :(

Shannon that's horrific - sending lots of love. Defo call the cops. Frikkin mentalists :grr:

Ha, the case against her was dismissed. Apparently its okay for people to walk into your house and assault you.

Yes tulip .. Freaking mentalists... :grr:

Girls I will be off bnb for a while. My dh ex gf who walked into our home last year and assaulted us.. well she has posed as one of the people on bnb in the crazy thread .. She has been stalking me. I feel so sick to my stomach.

Which thread was that?

Ha, the case against her was dismissed. Apparently its okay for people to walk into your house and assault you.

Yes tulip .. Freaking mentalists... :grr:

What a load of crap - how could they dismiss that and let her get away with it?

I dont know.. I am frustrated.

the crazy thread in ttc groups.. she has rarely chatted..

Okay girls some of you are on fb, but if you need to get a hold of [email protected] is it and tell me your bnb name k. I am a little weary now lol.

She already has my email anyways.

That is horrible she is stalking you like that. I hope she backs off! You don't deserve that! :hugs:

I dont know.. I am frustrated.

the crazy thread in ttc groups.. she has rarely chatted..

Okay girls some of you are on fb, but if you need to get a hold of [email protected] is it and tell me your bnb name k. I am a little weary now lol.

She already has my email anyways.

wow....That sucks so bad. What a BITCH!!!!!!!! My ex's new GF used to walk by my house a million times a day! And then made up some crazy name on fb to try and see what I was saying about her...but she wouldnt dare come into my HOME!!!!

So sorry baby cakes!

Sorry for you too. Some people are so sick!

On other new my right ovary hurts :cry:

Yah go eggy, so kinda good hurt in a way!:hugs: Did she get arrested for assulting you both? And how the bloody hell does one woman do that to two people?? What a nutter!!:growlmad:

No they dismissed it in April :growlmad:

She is crazy its like multiple personalities.

Thanks for the :hugs: :hugs: to you.

Seems like the left side is following the right. I personally dont care if I have twins. They run in my family. I will feel double blessed.

Yay!! No better way to share the PMA, then in Truck LOADS... beep! beep!

FXD that the :dust:Baby Dust:dust: starts working for Everyone and brings extra sticky beans!

Shaerichelle- scary you should definitely get a restraining order against her, tell them you fear for your life, and she has been stalking you and entered you home and assaulted you both, that way if she does it again she will go to jail!

Just because I have a curious nature... What did her assault consist of? Were there weapons involved? Fists? How bad was it? She sounds SUPER crazy!

Ooh! Ooh! ME! :) Adding you!

P.S. You are ADORABLE! I'm JEALOUS! LOL

Hey girls. , it's witch day today, temp drop and bfn. Expecting imminent arrival. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->