• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hey Girls,

Well the :witch: delivered me an early suprise - the cow! But all is good, will get my healthy :bfp: as soon as I am ready.

Lizzie - sorry to hear about this, thinking of you :hugs:

x

:hugs: Lizzie, I am so sorry.

How are you all?

I am rubbish today, 18 months since my first miscarriage (second loss) and five days until 7 months from my last loss, AND the month my last lost would of been born in as was due at the end of Feb but cos of history I would only be allowed to get to 37 weeks which is this Sunday so most likely a week today I would of been meeting my baby. Not fair is it? :cry:

im sorry lizzie!! :hugs:
tasha im sorry you are having a very rough time at the moment!! *big hugs!!*

How are you all?

I am rubbish today, 18 months since my first miscarriage (second loss) and five days until 7 months from my last loss, AND the month my last lost would of been born in as was due at the end of Feb but cos of history I would only be allowed to get to 37 weeks which is this Sunday so most likely a week today I would of been meeting my baby. Not fair is it? :cry:

It is very unfair hun! Lots of love to you x x x

Had a chance to look back a few pages and wanted to send :hug: to Lizzie. Sorry hun. xx

Tasha, it appears as if you need a good hug too. :hugs:

Big :hugs: to Lizzie and Tasha!

I'm so sorry, Lizzie! :cry:

I'm sure this is quite a hard time, Tasha! We're here if you need to let it all out, hun!

My temp dropped to just barely above coverline today. I think the :witch: might actually put me out of my misery tomorrow! Woohoo! Looking at my chart, I think I actually ovulated again without a period and am just waiting for my 2nd LP to end. On the bright side, it might be 13 days, and prior it was only 11-12 days. Excited I might get a new cycle tomorrow! LOL

I have several pages of updating to do! I'll get on that in just a minute! Thanks a million to everyone thanking me for the thread! It's really my pleasure to run it! :hugs:

Thanks all of you.

Megg thanks for updating the thread. I would usually feel sad for someone getting af and of course I do for you but I bet you must feel a bit of relief that you finally know what is going on?

Where is everyone in there cycles? Is everyone eating loads of chocolate, BD like mad, or symptom spotting?

I hope some one comes in with some good news soon, think a lot of us need a lift. :hugs::hugs:

:hugs: tasha hun

I'm CD4 so craving chocolate like nobodies business :rofl: looking forward to :sex: though...perhaps we could combine the two this month :blush:

Hope everyone's ok and I agree tasha, we need a lift now!
x

Thanks sis! I almost want to go buy another test because it just seems too dark to be true! (I know, I know- can't make me happy- either upset because the line is not dark enough and now upset cause it's too dark!) I am going to drive everyone crazy!!!

Congrats Hun so happy for you luv luv luv the line.

Thanks for the hugs. PMSL at the combining the two, well gotta keep it interesting dont ya? Except this month I have been so fed up of it all, I just say to DH 'Oi, I need ya sperm' :blush::haha::haha:

I am currently 8dpo (well think I am not 100% sure), so I am BD lots (just incase as my cycles have been known to be well longer), and symptom spotting loads (not many to spot tbh except a achy feeling in my uterus, and LOADS of discharge).

Thanks again for all the hugs girls, it really helped today:hugs:

Oh and as a kinda ps Megg I managed to write about BD and bodily functions without writing tmi, bet your proud of me? :haha::haha:

Thanks for the hugs. PMSL at the combining the two, well gotta keep it interesting dont ya? Except this month I have been so fed up of it all, I just say to DH 'Oi, I need ya sperm' :blush::haha::haha:

:rofl::rofl: I doubt it'll be long before I'm doing that aswell!:dohh:

Yet again I wasnt allowed to keep my bfp! Put me back to ?????'s!:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"