TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Amy I just wanted to let you know how sorry I am this happened to you. I am so sorry. I am thinking of you and your 2 precious angel babies! :hugs:

I'm heading to my cousins baby shower, with my family and I had a personal conversation with my mom about how I'm not completely comfortably with baby showers just yet, and my dad overheard and chimed in "get over it!!!!!!" I broke into to tears.. I'm really happy for my cousin but I'm just still heartbroken about my looses and kinda fear my day won't come...:cry: ehh and I tried to talk to my sis but that was useless.. I feel broken and alone :cry: can't wait to get home with my hubby he actually understands me..

Oh, honey! I understand you! Being told to "get over it" is about the most insensitive thing ever! I'm so sorry!

Just have to say that I love you ladies!

I wonder how someone goes about setting up a foundation? I'd really like to head up a foundation that helps with fertility and adoption funding! I'm going to do some research! I've always wanted to help people... and who better to help than people who desperately want to be parents?

OH Megg that sounds like a wonderful idea!

Sunshyn that was not fair. I dont think people get how hard it is. I just make up excuses like I am sick or not feeling well. Something of that sort. It works better.

impatient1.. I do not know why my af is out of wack. All my hormone levels are fine! I am doing acupuncture and it has kicked my butt and made me so sleepy. My body is working overtime! I think mine maybe stress I really dont know. Soy does help. Megg uses them:)

So sorry Sunshyn that is very harsh. I too have a really hard time at baby showers I would never wish any of this on my worst enemy but it is still very hard. You take as long as you need to heal so glad your hubby understands and is supportive.

Soy does work! I do use them! Pay no mind to the effed up cycle I've had this time. It's because of being sick. Normally, Soy gives me a very clear-cut cycle! I love it!

Go Megg- making a foundation like that sounds awesome !!
I'm sure you would have all our help and support!! We can each be representatives for our regions lol.. Good luck!

Thanks ladies for all the support it REALLY means alot! :hugs:

I'm trying to see what it takes... but its looking complicated... really complicated! I need to find a better "how-to" than I located! Apparently there are financial advisors and lawyers involved! EEK!

Yes eek! Well it was a great hearted thought that still means the word to some of us who feel stuck in the ttc rutt..thanks!:hugs:

I can't wait to get home still 1 hour away, having my iPhone and you all, kept me sane today!!

Aww! I hate the last hour of a trip! Its the worst! :hugs:

Yeah was does coming home take longer than getting there??!!:wacko:

uhh i know, it felt like forever... home safe, I missed my laptop..
Today was suppose to be my stay home day, so much for that tomorrow I'm sleeping in!
good night gals!
:hugs:

Well, so much for me BDing tonight. I feel like shit... again! Honestly, I'd rather lose the whole month vs having sex when I feel like this! Screw it! LOL

Hi guys just wondered if anybody wanted a Clear Blue Fertility Monitor (free of charge) its about 8 months old. Got no test sticks etc but its in perfect working order.

I know im only 6 weeks pregnant etc but dont wanna use it again even if this goes wrong.

Im only posting in here cus you guys are cool xx

Hi guys just wondered if anybody wanted a Clear Blue Fertility Monitor (free of charge) its about 8 months old. Got no test sticks etc but its in perfect working order.

I know im only 6 weeks pregnant etc but dont wanna use it again even if this goes wrong.

Im only posting in here cus you guys are cool xx

I'ld be interested but how much would it cost to send top Aus code 2502

I dont mind the postage hun its yours if u want it . can u get the test sticks etc

Fluffy - You saw the heartbeat already???? Soooo cool!

:hugs: Sunshyn.

Megg, DH and I are trying to do a non-profit. I will see if he has looked up anything.

Doesnt look like I have ovulated :cry: I was hoping I didnt have to take provera!

I'm heading to my cousins baby shower, with my family and I had a personal conversation with my mom about how I'm not completely comfortably with baby showers just yet, and my dad overheard and chimed in "get over it!!!!!!" I broke into to tears.. I'm really happy for my cousin but I'm just still heartbroken about my looses and kinda fear my day won't come...:cry: ehh and I tried to talk to my sis but that was useless.. I feel broken and alone :cry: can't wait to get home with my hubby he actually understands me..

I'm sorry I know how hard it is to be going to functions for babies or with a lot of children around when all you want is to have one as well. I can't believe your dad would be that insensitive is he the type of man you can sit down and tell him how insensitive what he said was. It's hard when nmo one else in RL seems to understand our feelings, so greatful for this site.

impatient1.. I do not know why my af is out of wack. All my hormone levels are fine! I am doing acupuncture and it has kicked my butt and made me so sleepy. My body is working overtime! I think mine maybe stress I really dont know. Soy does help. Megg uses them:)

I think that's what is going on with me too, but it's so frustrating, stress causes it and then you stress about being stressed, one nasty cycle.

i'ld start getting your thyroids checked again. my thyroid came back slightly out of whack and my dr want to test again next cycle. He said that it can cause sudden weigh drops or gains. Loosint almost 20lb when you only 105lb is rally serious. thats like 1/5 of your boody weight. Please find someone to check you out again and take blood for lost os tests.

I'm gonna have to figure something out, and start pushing for something, but I just feel like an idiot when everything comes back that I am fine but my body is still messed up.

Soy does work! I do use them! Pay no mind to the effed up cycle I've had this time. It's because of being sick. Normally, Soy gives me a very clear-cut cycle! I love it!

Definately going to have to check into it.

ETA... sorry so long guys figured I'd do it all in one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->