TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I think I may have gotten a + on a POS. I'm a little in shock right now and going to test again tomorrow, but took one like last time for the reason of hoping my period would start already as I have been having period like cramps for a few days now. At first I thought I was seeing things and then I was hysterical. I am trying to calm myself now because I want to make sure I see another one before I get too excited and even really announce it on here.

Impatient... fingers crossed... Megg needs piccys of sticks... she gets agitated without them! LMAO

lisa 001.jpg

Hope that works. It isn't that clear of a picture though, sorry.

That's not even sort of questionable! You're preggo, missus!!!! :hugs: CONGRATS! :yipee:

I'm trying not to get too excited because I'm a little scared. I feel like it is all just one big dream, and I am going to wake up any minute. Are we allowed to post them in here? I can remove it, I never even thought.

Everyone else does when they get a BFP in this thread! Its not like you made an announcement thread on TTCAL! You just posted when asked to. I can't imagine it would be a cause of complaint from anyone! Don't worry about it! :hugs:

Ummm.....girlfriend- that is a VERY positive pg test!!!!! No question about that one!! Congrats!
Sis- you getting ready for your big test in a few days??? Hope you have studied :)

Congratulations impatient1!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :hugs: That is a great :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->