TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

:hi: Hi girls, haven't had a chance to catch up yet but wanted to stop in. I am feeling better and moving around a bit more. My bandage fell off and I realized that he went in through my belly button (not just under as I thought), so there will be virtually no scar. My button is still swollen but it looks good considering. The other incision is right on my underwear line, so I had to invest in some granny panties for a while! :haha:

:hugs: Sunshyn.

Megg, DH and I are trying to do a non-profit. I will see if he has looked up anything.

Doesnt look like I have ovulated :cry: I was hoping I didnt have to take provera!

Cool! Thanks! What are you doing non-profit for? Just curious! :)

Checked your chart... Doesn't look like O. :( I'm sorry, sweetie! :hugs:

:hi: Hi girls, haven't had a chance to catch up yet but wanted to stop in. I am feeling better and moving around a bit more. My bandage fell off and I realized that he went in through my belly button (not just under as I thought), so there will be virtually no scar. My button is still swollen but it looks good considering. The other incision is right on my underwear line, so I had to invest in some granny panties for a while! :haha:

Glad you're healing up nicely, lovely! And, virtually no scar is amazing! :hugs:

I got my unavoidable 3dpo dip today! Knew it was coming (finally), so I managed to not freak out about it for the first time ever! Only took me like 5 cycles to realize that it ALWAYS dips at 3dpo! LOL

I can finally be put on the list! I got my :bfp: undercover at work using the hospital ones :blush: on the second, and it was confirmed at my annual OB/Gyn visit on Saturday :D After long last, one mmc, 2 early miscarriages after Liam, I am knocked up! WOOOO

Congrats Eclipse.

Megg, we are doing a natural health exchange. Look it up on fb. I am a member. We are going to try to get funds for natural health care for people that cant afford it and my hubby is gonna be offering free natural health care after retirement:) He is gonna go to school.

Maybe these pains I am having are for ov!

Glad you are healing well Bizzy

impatient1.. My cycles have been long ever since starting to ttc.

I can finally be put on the list! I got my :bfp: undercover at work using the hospital ones :blush: on the second, and it was confirmed at my annual OB/Gyn visit on Saturday :D After long last, one mmc, 2 early miscarriages after Liam, I am knocked up! WOOOO

CONGRATS! :yipee: That's great!!! :hugs:

Congrats Eclipse.

Megg, we are doing a natural health exchange. Look it up on fb. I am a member. We are going to try to get funds for natural health care for people that cant afford it and my hubby is gonna be offering free natural health care after retirement:) He is gonna go to school.

Maybe these pains I am having are for ov!

Ooh... You told me that before! LOL I'm a little slow! Sorry!

Oh god can you imagine if I worked at a hospital, how many hpts would go missing??!! I would send Queendland Health broke just by peeing on hpts!:rofl: Congrats on your bfp Eclipse, oh and for scoring a free hpt!!!!:hugs::haha:

:rofl: @ WannaB!!

Eclipse congratulations, I have been secretly waiting for this news! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

Today (as it is now 1:45 am ) lol I'm officially half way through the 2ww, 7dpo I am starting to get the urge to start POAS... waiting is killing me...anyone else testing in the next week?
:hugs::dust::hugs::dust::hugs:

Update it's 215 am and I think I got some implantation spotting, i still have cm and wanted to check how much/type so I put a new light tampon on and pulled it right out definate cm and pink spotting!! Fxd.. (Ps sorry if it's tmi )..

I don't believe in TMI, SunShyn! LOL FX'd for IB!!!!

Michelle - They would go bankrupt in a week! :rofl:

I'm going into 4dpo... rather than 5dpo. I'm so tired I could pass out itting up! GAH! 4:25am... How the hell did that happen?

FX sunshyn.

Megg darling, I hope you got some rest!

Wow.... so much going on!

Puppy I am soooo sorry for your loss and having to go through losing your tube too.

Eclipse... congratulations on your BFP!!! Hooray!

Megg, you are an absolute star.. only you could think of helping everyone else!

Bizzy... hooray for granny knickers! LOL

Congrats! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Glad you are healing well Bizzy

impatient1.. My cycles have been long ever since starting to ttc.

Hoping they sort out soon for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"