TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Ummm.....girlfriend- that is a VERY positive pg test!!!!! No question about that one!! Congrats!
Sis- you getting ready for your big test in a few days??? Hope you have studied :)

Of course I haven't studied, Sis! I don't do that! Plus, I'm hoping to fail! LOL That might be an answer if I fail!!! I want supplements from after O each cycle. It might suck to use them, but at least I'd feel better knowing I was doing all I could! Bring on the F-! :rofl:

Ummm.....girlfriend- that is a VERY positive pg test!!!!! No question about that one!! Congrats!
Sis- you getting ready for your big test in a few days??? Hope you have studied :)

Of course I haven't studied, Sis! I don't do that! Plus, I'm hoping to fail! LOL That might be an answer if I fail!!! I want supplements from after O each cycle. It might suck to use them, but at least I'd feel better knowing I was doing all I could! Bring on the F-! :rofl:

Wishing you luck. What test are you having done?

Well done Impatient1, congrats hunny bunny!!:happydance::hugs:

I want to be so happy and trust me I am but now that it's all sinking in I am feeling a little guilty as on the 11th of this month last year I found out that my baby had died about 6 wks prior and on the 16th I had my D&C done. I just find myself going from being happy to being sad because this month as happy as it is right now was a very hard one last year. I hope I can continue posting in here for a bit longer as I just started feeling like I had a place and you guys are so great already.

ETA... I guess I kinda have to move on a bit but I wanna keep chatting with all of you and see how everyone is doing so will still be here often..

Wishing you luck. What test are you having done?

Progesterone testing at 7dpo. I would be shocked if it comes back "normal." I've begged for almost a year to have it tested. But I have to lose 2 babies to get someone to listen. Awesome! If that's the case, I'm going to be so bloody upset that it took this long to get them to check!

I want to be so happy and trust me I am but now that it's all sinking in I am feeling a little guilty as on the 11th of this month last year I found out that my baby had died about 6 wks prior and on the 16th I had my D&C done. I just find myself going from being happy to being sad because this month as happy as it is right now was a very hard one last year. I hope I can continue posting in here for a bit longer as I just started feeling like I had a place and you guys are so great already.

ETA... I guess I kinda have to move on a bit but I wanna keep chatting with all of you and see how everyone is doing so will still be here often..

Don't move on for our sake! You stay as long as you need to! But defntely come back anytime you want!!!

Congratulations Impatient on your BFP. Heres to a H&H 9 months.

Impatient- congradulations!! :happydance:

And even though must of us are trying after a loss your BFP definitely gives us hope !!
Post away with BFP, it just mean our odds of being next get better! :hugs:
Best Wishes!!

Congratulations impatient! Come and join us in PAL we'll look after you! And the girls here are always happy for you to swing by xxx

:happydance: Woo Hoo impatient, that is a very positive :bfp: congrats hun x

Oh girls... I've had a hell of a night. I... blah... screw it! Its totally not TTC related... not health related... not MC related... waaaaaaaaaay off topic... so its behind the spoiler... skip it if you want!
I have a friend I'm very worried about. I don't intend to spread his business all over the internet... and I won't. But, I just want to see him happy again... see him smile! I actually got a txt from him tonight that I was super worried was one of those "last txts you send before..." ya know? It basically said that he was really sad but thanks for being his friend and he loved us. Just burst into tears and made him promise me that it wasn't! I feel crazy. I just want to be able to do something to make things better. I don't know how to make it better. I want him to find joy. I don't know why I'm writing this here... I guess because I don't know where else to write it! I'm sorry... I don't mean to go in this direction... or put this on you girls... but I have to get it out. And, I have to get it out somewhere that he won't see it. So, my blogs are off limits... FB is off limits... I don't know!
Anyway... That's enough. I'm sorry! I guess I just need advice... or hugs... or both? Love you all!!! Your e-friendship means more to me that you all know!

:hugs: from me. You obviously care lots about him so be there for him, and let him know that you are there (which you obv are already doing). I don't know about advice, I'm a bit rubbish at that - maybe take him out, do some fun stuff take his mind off whatever is giving him grief? xx

Part of what is giving him grief is the fact that's working 2 jobs (so, little to no free time) and still only barely getting by financially. If I could afford to make his $ trouble go away, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I need to win the damn lottery! Thanks for the hugs, hun. I definitely needed it. I'm definitely going to try and find some time to get him out of his daily grind and off to do something fun!

They say that money can't buy happiness, but I'd LOVE to try and prove them wrong! As Daniel Tosh says... Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy a Wave Runner. Ever tried to frown on a Wave Runner? Its impossible! :winkwink:

Oh Megg, I know I have said it before, but I will say it again, you are a star. You have your own problems and yet you care so deeply for everyone else.:flower:

Your friend sounds like a lovely and very hard working person... 2 jobs to get by financially, where so many would just take from the goverment. That is very admirable. But as you say, the grind of work work work and no play would get anyone down:nope:. He has a great friend in you and he obviously knows he can trust and rely on you. This is a cry for help, to be given something to look forward to. Are there any free things you can do together, which would give him something to look forward to, without worrying about spending money.... or guilty about you spending money on him... maybe a free music festival? A drive to the beach for the day? A picnic in a park? Walking the dog around a nature reserve?

Megg, you know there are always hugs a plenty for everyone here....:hugs:

Okay... Now you're making me cry! LOL Its okay though... its in a good way! Thank you!

I don't know what to offer to do. We are in a pretty culturally void area. Its odd, because this town used to be something... like REALLY SOMETHING! But now... Its sad here. Always jealous when someone asks if I could drive to the beach for a day... I live at least 10 hours from the closest beach! My state is as long as the entire UK! I'm sure I'll think of something perfect to cheer him up... It just hasn't come to me yet! I do have a surprise on its way for him. He loves movies so much, and he really wants one specific one that isn't even being made anymore. Well, I found it today online and bought it. Hopefully it will be here in less than a week! :)

My greatest joy in life is making other people smile, even when all they want to do is cry. I wish I could actually be there in person for some of you when you need cheering up! Why do you all have to live in other countries?! LOL

Megg you sound like a wonderful friend. :hugs: It sounds like he trusts in you and thinks a lot of you, so my best suggestion would be to help put some fun back into his life, littel things in between jobs can be nice too it doesn't have to be something huge, but just a break away to think about something else. You could always go for a walk in the park, check out a local museum, a music festival or even hang out at home watching some favourite movies.

Thanks girls! I'll give it a shot! I think I just need to figure out how to balance things for me... I've been told by more than one person that I sacrifice too much and eventually will have nothing left to give. I stress myself out worrying about how I can improve the lives of those around me. It sounds silly just typing it out, to be honest! I shouldn't stress about making other people happier. That's just ludicrous! Okay... Enough worrying for one night. I'm sure it'll work out! Thanks again! I just had to get it all out! Loves and snuggles to you all! :hugs: I'm off to bed (4:20am)! GAH!

Progesterone testing at 7dpo. I would be shocked if it comes back "normal." I've begged for almost a year to have it tested. But I have to lose 2 babies to get someone to listen. Awesome! If that's the case, I'm going to be so bloody upset that it took this long to get them to check!

Don't move on for our sake! You stay as long as you need to! But defntely come back anytime you want!!!

I'm sorry that it takes people so long to listen and help. It's awful that you have to fight with them to do tests to find out what's going on when they should be doing every test they can to help. I wish you all the luck on your test. :hugs:

Impatient- congradulations!! :happydance:

And even though must of us are trying after a loss your BFP definitely gives us hope !!
Post away with BFP, it just mean our odds of being next get better! :hugs:
Best Wishes!!

Well I can definately say that it happened when I had lost all hope of having a a BFP anytime soon. I was just crying to OH yesterday before having tested telling him that I was worried I wouldn't be able to get pregnant again. I did a few tests this month including one on May 29th/30th and all were negative but this one was different and I actually took it because I was having period like cramps for the past few days and a late period and just wanted the :witch: to show already.

Congratulations impatient! Come and join us in PAL we'll look after you! And the girls here are always happy for you to swing by xxx

I will have to sneak on over soon, I think i am gonna go and buy a digi today just so I can be sure, I feel like I am dreaming.

I just hope all of you know how wonderful and supportive you all are. You are amazing women who always care more about everyone else. Thank you so much for welcoming me into you safe haven and I can't wait to hear that you have all gotten your :bfp:. Please keep your fingers crossed for me on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->