TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

:hugs: megg, if you friend cant find time cause he is busy with work, can you maybe go to his work and say hello and drop off a coffe or something. Maybe get him to take his coffe break while yoour there and just spend a few minutes to catch up??
you are the best friend ever.:thumbup:

Congrats impatient! :yipee:

Fab news Tulip. Congrats on finding out it's a boy! :blue:

Megg, I hope your friend feels better soon. I know you will find a way to help him!

Megg, the best way to help your friend is to be there for them and guide them to happiness and health. Figure out what is bothering them. Maybe bring them over for the weekend.

Megg- everyone has given you great advice and I agree 100% with them. Are they the type of person that would go speak with a counselor? Taking them out and having fun is great, but sometimes it goes deeper than that. Once they get home again, it is still the same ol thing. Professional help is truly what some people need- take it from me.
((((((((HUGS))))))))))

He has a counselor, actually. I don't think its the right person for him, tbh. She seems concerned with all the wrong things. But, he doesn't have insurance and has to take the person assigned to him by the clinic he sees her through. The problem is exactly what you've said, Sis. I can get a smile on his face for a while... but its when he's home that it gets worse. Plus, he has a roommate he hates and can't afford to get rid of! Its a mess.

Anyway... I appreciate all the advice! I truly, truly do. Thank you all! :hugs: I'll figure it out!

Back on topic: Almost testing time for me! Thursday... rather than Friday... not sure why I thought Friday! :dohh: I wish I could go do it today! I just want it over with, tbh! lol But, that wouldn't be fair! Getting nervous about it, actually! I know that I'll probably fail it... and I'm happy about that. It will be a suitable answer! Still... I'm scared to fail it, I think! Or, I'm scared that I won't fail it maybe? And, I'm mostly scared that I'll fail it and my GP won't know what to do about it!

Sis - You know abut progesterone and whatnot... What do I ask her to prescribe? I want something that I take every month after O and until AF... or that I take until I determine I'm not pregnant and stop taking so AF comes!

I take 200 mg of progesterone from ovulation til either a pos test or my period starts. It is a suppository and I use it before I go to bed. I have heard of people that say it's messy and to wear a pad with them, but I don't have that problem. Maybe it's because I'm so low on progesterone my body eats it all up lol! Be prepared for MAJOR sore boobs though. I mean major- worse than any of the times I have been pregnant!!!
I am dying to know what your test shows!!!

Megg, Good Luck tomorrow darling.
Spoke with the acupuncturist. If I didnt ovulate today than I will be starting provera.

I take 200 mg of progesterone from ovulation til either a pos test or my period starts. It is a suppository and I use it before I go to bed. I have heard of people that say it's messy and to wear a pad with them, but I don't have that problem. Maybe it's because I'm so low on progesterone my body eats it all up lol! Be prepared for MAJOR sore boobs though. I mean major- worse than any of the times I have been pregnant!!!
I am dying to know what your test shows!!!

I can handle sore boobs. I'll even take leaking suppositories out of my hoo-ha if that's what it takes! So, I ask for 200mg progesterone suppositories? Or does the dose depend on how low the level is? Does AF still show if she's going to? Or do you have to stop to bring it on?

Spoke with the acupuncturist. If I didnt ovulate today than I will be starting provera.

Thanks, Shan! :hugs: It makes me feel 1000x better to hear that! Whatever keeps you healthy, sweetie!

Good gracious your acupuncturist has me confused! She told you you were pregnant, then why is she waiting for you to ovulate?? You cant ovulate without getting rid of the (sorry about this everyone) failed pregnancy, its just impossible! Is she now thinking you didnt and its just a case of anovulatory cycles shaerichelle?

Megg Im using the same as Amos, 200mg nightly after O, good luck with your testy poos!xxx:hugs:

WannaB, My ovaries are hurting.. Which you would think would be possible ovulation.. So all in all better to start with a new cycle.

Oh I am picking up some clomid too... To try if I need to within two months(thats my time frame).. Its the same price as the provera!

Then the hpts were just dogey and its just anovulatory??:confused:

You chart does look anovulatory! Rip into the clomid and get those suckers pumping out eggs, you will be up the duff in no time!:hugs:

Good gracious your acupuncturist has me confused! She told you you were pregnant, then why is she waiting for you to ovulate?? You cant ovulate without getting rid of the (sorry about this everyone) failed pregnancy, its just impossible! Is she now thinking you didnt and its just a case of anovulatory cycles shaerichelle?

Megg Im using the same as Amos, 200mg nightly after O, good luck with your testy poos!xxx:hugs:

Good good! Thanks, hun! :hugs: Hoping they are what I need to get my womb to realize that I would like to KEEP a baby in it!

WannaB, My ovaries are hurting.. Which you would think would be possible ovulation.. So all in all better to start with a new cycle.

Oh I am picking up some clomid too... To try if I need to within two months(thats my time frame).. Its the same price as the provera!

Ooh! Clomid! :happydance:

You chart does look anovulatory! Rip into the clomid and get those suckers pumping out eggs, you will be up the duff in no time!:hugs:

Yes! THIS! LOL *sings Pokemon theme song* Gotta catch 'em all!

Megg,
I have taken progesterone (200mg of Prometrium) once a day before bed, then switched to twice a day in the morning and night. I also took it 3 times a day at one point. They recently changed me to Crinone, which is only 90mg but it absorbs much better than the Prometrium. I also had sore bbs using it. My progesterone levels are always less than 1, so I definitely need the supplements.
Your dr. will probably start you at 200mg once a day. Good luck!

Thanks, Jen! I can't take Prometrium! LOL I... uhm... become a bit homicidal when I take it! So, that ones off the table! :rofl: I'll definitely be looking for the 200mg once a day! Glad to know that your level can be less than 1 and still have ovulated! Makes me more assured. Because I fear that mine will be like 1 or 5 or something so incredibly low that they'll refuse to believe that I've ovulated! However, maybe not! So, thank you! :hugs:

How are you feeling?

He has a counselor, actually. I don't think its the right person for him, tbh. She seems concerned with all the wrong things. But, he doesn't have insurance and has to take the person assigned to him by the clinic he sees her through. The problem is exactly what you've said, Sis. I can get a smile on his face for a while... but its when he's home that it gets worse. Plus, he has a roommate he hates and can't afford to get rid of! Its a mess.

Anyway... I appreciate all the advice! I truly, truly do. Thank you all! :hugs: I'll figure it out!

Back on topic: Almost testing time for me! Thursday... rather than Friday... not sure why I thought Friday! :dohh: I wish I could go do it today! I just want it over with, tbh! lol But, that wouldn't be fair! Getting nervous about it, actually! I know that I'll probably fail it... and I'm happy about that. It will be a suitable answer! Still... I'm scared to fail it, I think! Or, I'm scared that I won't fail it maybe? And, I'm mostly scared that I'll fail it and my GP won't know what to do about it!

Sis - You know abut progesterone and whatnot... What do I ask her to prescribe? I want something that I take every month after O and until AF... or that I take until I determine I'm not pregnant and stop taking so AF comes!

Good luck tomorrow!

Hoping you ovulated today!

Thanks, Jen! I can't take Prometrium! LOL I... uhm... become a bit homicidal when I take it! So, that ones off the table! :rofl: I'll definitely be looking for the 200mg once a day! Glad to know that your level can be less than 1 and still have ovulated! Makes me more assured. Because I fear that mine will be like 1 or 5 or something so incredibly low that they'll refuse to believe that I've ovulated! However, maybe not! So, thank you! :hugs:

How are you feeling?

Less than 1 doesn't usually indicate ovulation. That's what I have on unmedicated cycles. It's what your levels should be at the beginning of your cycle. Mine was like that throughout the cycle (all 72 days of them)! It was usually a little higher when I took the Clomid and actually did O. I think it was closer to 8-9 on medicated cycles.

I'm feeling ok, not great. School is kicking my butt!

Ugh... school! :hugs: Hang in there!

Hmm... Okay... This progesterone stuff is kicking my butt. I'm freaking out a bit. Worried that this will be the cycle I don't O for some reason and then it'll be misleading. I don't know what to expect from my test. I just hope its high enough to show that O could have happened and low enough to get my prescription!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->