TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

WannaB.. Dh and I are arguing about it. I am giving acupuncture 1 month. 1 treatment down second one coming up! I am tired of trying to get my body to work. Its really depressing me.

Megg, I know I cant believe I have clomid. I called to make sure the provera was there and was shocked she called in clomid since she said no to it! Good Luck tomorrow.

That's awesome though! As far as arguing with DH... Doesn't he know that the wife ALWAYS wins? You want me to tell him? :rofl: Thanks, btw! :)

YW. I am always right but so is he, so he thinks :winkwink: I am just gonna tell him I am tired of it. I am on my second time of acupuncture.

I don't blame ya! In the end, its your body... and you both want a baby... so, he needs to figure out that this is the way to get it!

I agree. I am sure everyone knows what I mean when I say I am tired!

Yes! I am gonna convince him of clomid. but I have no refills this is my only shot! I am shocked its 10.00 with out insurance..:)

Good Luck tomorrow and hope you completely fail.

Wow! That's all? That's amazing! Hope it works for you!!! Thanks! :hugs:

Shaerichelle- yay! really hope the clomid brings you a BFP! Good Luck :happydance:

Hey Megg, Im doing good I just posted a my life story of whats going on in the CBFM user tread.. I didnt know which to post it and didnt want to spam the threads but i think if what i posted is safe might be good for us ttcal gals who need early lab test for meds after a BFP to help prevent any more losses... Idk im in limbo, 3 days til testing day..

How are you doing? (you like to take care of everyone cause your amazing, Im the same way i spent 4 hours making dinner for my giant family, to take some stress of my mom and mother in law...i was exhausted but it felt good to see my family happy! )

Ooh... Post it in here too... Copy/paste if you must! I think this would be an excellent place to put that sort of info! :)

I'm not too bad. Had a fairly enjoyable night. Got to put a smile on my friend's face for the first time in a while. We watched the "Power of Madonna" episode of 'Glee!' and he is a die-hard Madonna fan. So, he quite enjoyed it. I even made sure to have his favorite snacks available while he was here!

I definitely try and take care of everyone! I sometimes forget to take care of myself in the process though! :shrug: I'll have to work on that! You sound pretty awesome yourself! :) I love to feed people! It gives me great joy to make food that makes others happy! I haven't gotten the chance lately, as all my activities have been after 10pm! But, you're all invited for dinner any night! :haha: That was very sweet of you to do that for your mom and MIL! Sounds like it would have been quite rewarding! Going way off-topic again... but what was your menu?

HUgz for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM in a hugging mood!

Lol NICe I love Movie/ Tv night..with friends!! Glad you both got some smiles today!

Enchiladas! lol one of the few things i can make enough of to feed my family. I did for seperate dinner tray one for my MILs house, my Moms house, My Sister house and My Brother house! I also do a lasagna night and do the same thing.lol. my hubby works late so i usually eat at one of their houses. So I like returning the favor!
k ill post it

HI everyone,
I just had a question?
Is it safe/ok/unusual to check if there is a still CM or implantation spotting after ovulation with a Tampon ....?

I read online somewhere awhile back, if you still have CM around 6-12 day post O. you might be pregnant, and if you have implantation spotting in that time frame you might be pregnant...So it goes on to say that a good way to check is buy inserting (and pull right out) a light tampon in the morning (on days 6-12) to increases the chances of seeing CM(quantity)and Implantation...

So i tried it this cycle as i notice i was still having CM 5 dpo (it has decreased but definitely still around.)
My results:
6 dpo CM
7 dpo CM w/ light pink
8 dpo CM w/ brown and light pink tinge
9 dpo CM spotting gone

Is this Implantation Spotting?
( When wiping it was always clear, and had i not inserted a tampon i would had never seen the spotting)

I am on CD 25, 9 dpo, i guess 2 days post Implant. Spot.if thats what it was (5 days post Impant. is suppose to be able to give a BFP if conception occurred)
Fxd 3 more days before i can test im going

Thanks! BABY DUST

(Duplicate post in CBFM USER THREAD)

:hugs:*HUGS* VGIBS*:hugs:

:hugs: Virginia! I love hugs! :)

Mmm... Enchiladas! I need to make them again sometime! Its been ages! I don't make them the traditional way though. The rolling is too much work for me! LOL I put a layer of the enchilada sauce (which is delicious when I'm done with it) in the bottom of the pan, then put down a corn tortilla, a layer of chicken, a layer of cheese, onion when hubby will allow (he's not a fan :(), a layer of sauce and repeat until you have a tower of enchilada stuff. Then top it with cheese and sauce and bake! Use the rest of the enchilada sauce with some sauteed onions and peppers and put it over rice for a side dish! YUM! *sighs*

Hmm... It COULD be implantation spotting. I don't know that the CM thing is all that accurate though. I think it might fall into an "everyone is different" situation. But, its not impossible! I can't imagine that putting a tampon in for such a short time could do much harm... but I'm not sure. I don't actually ever use them because I have an irrational fear of TSS. I know its silly... but I'm terrified of it! I saw it portrayed on a show once, and I've been terrified of it ever since! I know they say that tampons in early pregnancy are a HUGE no-no. But, I don't think that short time could do much harm... and not many things can harm an embryo that early on. Hmmm.... something to think about! If you can determine for sure if its safe, maybe start a thread for people who are willing to give it a go, report their findings and then record if they got a BFP or not? That would be a great test... very interesting I'm sure. I just wouldn't do that until we're certain there's no harm being done. How could there be though? Anyone? I can't figure how it would harm anything!

ya thats what i said, I wouldn't had tired it but with all my pregnancies i had CM early, (like go to the bathroom and see if its af) and i been having that type of CM then i remembered that i had read it somewhere just wanted to see i stopped since i got the result i was looking for.
It also said 1/3 of women see implantation spotting, and the rest either don't have it or its so minimal its hard to tell, using a white tampon helps you determine the spotting easily.. i think i make a new tread?..

I got my BFP last night!!! Im soo excited but terrified at the same time. OMG i have never even posted on this thread before so probably dont know anybody but I just need to tell somebody!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrat on your BFP harveys_mammy!!!:happydance:

FYI- I posted a new thread search: tampon test, I want everyones opinons on the subject..thanks

I got my BFP last night!!! Im soo excited but terrified at the same time. OMG i have never even posted on this thread before so probably dont know anybody but I just need to tell somebody!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"