TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

ya thats what i said, I wouldn't had tired it but with all my pregnancies i had CM early, (like go to the bathroom and see if its af) and i been having that type of CM then i remembered that i had read it somewhere just wanted to see i stopped since i got the result i was looking for.
It also said 1/3 of women see implantation spotting, and the rest either don't have it or its so minimal its hard to tell, using a white tampon helps you determine the spotting easily.. i think i make a new tread?..

Congrat on your BFP harveys_mammy!!!:happydance:

FYI- I posted a new thread search: tampon test, I want everyones opinons on the subject..thanks

I'll look for the thread. Sounds like it could be interesting! :)

I got my BFP last night!!! Im soo excited but terrified at the same time. OMG i have never even posted on this thread before so probably dont know anybody but I just need to tell somebody!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS! :yipee:

I thought it was awfully quiet in here as well when I checked in earlier.

I've been too wrapped up in my charts... YES, CHARTS! I did one with all the actual temps from the month and it also seems to think I'm 7dpo. I don't think I've ovulated at all... my ovaries still have the little twinges here and there. But I went and had my blood drawn in case its right. I don't know anymore.

Here is the link to my chart with the "unadjusted" temps: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/293f8c

My normal chart is linked in my siggy!

I'm so confused! :wacko:

I posted in the June testers thread. I was told CD 21 is the day to test progesterone so even if you didnt ov.. then you tested it on the right day!

Well, CD21 is only a suggestion for people who don't know when they ovulate. Its supposed to be done at 7dpo. The goal isn't to see if I'm ovulating. The goal is to see if my progesterone is too low after ovulation. Its all very confusing! :(

No... Before ovulation it can be anywhere from 0.2-1.4. If its anywhere in that range, its considered normal. It really can't be lower than 0.2. So, no... There's no way to tell if its too low even if I haven't ovulated. Its supposed to go up considerably after O. There's no way to know if its too low unless you know that you're post-ovulation. I hate all of this!

Thanks! I hope I have! Cause I haven't been putting in the BD'ing time! LOL I had zero desire with the not being able to breath and hacking up phlegm and whatnot! LOL Sounds SO sexy, right?

Woah Sexy Megg, lol. I cant go without BDing with mr teenager. although no bd for two days.. He is playing foosball :haha:

you guys are so funny :rofl:

megg i looked at your chart and i'm just not sure. I was wondering how you could O without getting a "megg+" untill after O that just doesn't make sence to me personally

I guess the only upside is you'll be able to know if you did O or not soon. if not can you just get another test done.?? (undderstand that you doont want lost of needle marks so you look like i junky)

I could have missed the beginning of my surge and caught the tail end of it after it happened. Its possible. I've seen it before. Granted, it doesn't seem LIKELY! But, its possible. Here's something I don't understand. Feel free to tell me if I don't make sense though. We've all been told that HCG can take 2-4 days from the time you start producing it to make it into your urine. Why is it that LH gets there within hours? I'm sure it is... but I don't entirely understand how the processes of 2 hormones getting from your blood into your urine can differ so vastly on the speed in which is happens. So, part of me wonders if maybe it just took too long to get into my urine? If the regents don't get there like their supposed to (straight from my doctor), then maybe they don't get there in a timely manner either? I don't know... I'm trying so hard to rationalize!

Yes, if it becomes apparent that I O'd later, I will definitely be asking for a new test. I guess the result tomorrow will make things a bit clearer... or so I hope!

Okay my dogey explaination! LH is probably pumped out in mass quantities so the majority of it doesnt get filitered out, if that makes sense, where as hcg is only produced in teeny tiny quantities to start off with so it would be filtered out alot more than lh, basically more of the hormone harder to hide the evidence! And also they wont be calling it a surge for nothing, a great wack of it will all get released at once then subside, yeah dont tell you doc how I explained it!:haha:

HI everyone,
I just had a question?
Is it safe/ok/unusual to check if there is a still CM or implantation spotting after ovulation with a Tampon ....?

I read online somewhere awhile back, if you still have CM around 6-12 day post O. you might be pregnant, and if you have implantation spotting in that time frame you might be pregnant...So it goes on to say that a good way to check is buy inserting (and pull right out) a light tampon in the morning (on days 6-12) to increases the chances of seeing CM(quantity)and Implantation...

So i tried it this cycle as i notice i was still having CM 5 dpo (it has decreased but definitely still around.)
My results:
6 dpo CM
7 dpo CM w/ light pink
8 dpo CM w/ brown and light pink tinge
9 dpo CM spotting gone

Is this Implantation Spotting? :shrug:
( When wiping it was always clear, and had i not inserted a tampon i would had never seen the spotting)

I am on CD 25, 9 dpo, i guess 2 days post Implant. Spot.if thats what it was (5 days post Impant. is suppose to be able to give a BFP if conception occurred)
Fxd 3 more days before i can test im going :wacko:

Thanks! :dust: BABY DUST :dust:

UPDATE: MY DR. gave the Ok for this saying its safe and wont cause any harm in the 1 second per morning its left in on days 6dpo-12dpo (stopping if you notice IB or decrease in CM ).

search: Tampon test, for the thread and let us know what you think!

Thank, Michelle! Makes enough sense to me! I'm not going to pass that along though! LOL Because an LH surge can be as low as 20mIU and still be a surge. It doesn't take so long for HCG to get to 20mIU. LOL So, I'll not think about it too hard. If I do, it won't make sense anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->