TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Where is everyone? How are you gals doing today?
Hope you all are MIA cause your bedding:winkwink:!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Actually, I slept most of the day! LOL Went to bed at around 5am (I know, I'm nuts), woke up at 12:20, went back to bed at 12:40, woke up at 3:40! Its only just now about 5pm... and its our anniversary! No huge plans though. Going to see "Get Him to the Greek" again... this time with a friend who hasn't seen it yet. Nice dinner somewhere. That's about it. We didn't even really discuss gifting... We said "well, we could" but then didn't! Hmmm... Maybe we should each pick out our own gift? I like jewelry! He likes video games! :rofl:

Sooo... My blood test results didn't come in today. Tomorrow, I guess! Uhm... something else I'm not sure how I feel about... Got a call today saying that my wardrobe and dresser were in and I have 90 days to pay them off and pick them up. I expected them to come in late August, not early June. So, I wasn't expecting it. Do I take it as a good sign that maybe I'll have something to put in them soon? Or are they just a reminder of what should have been so that I can spiral into a HUGE depression? I'm thinking that its all in how I decide to look at it... and its better if I see it as a good sign. Funny enough, my horoscope said to start working on my home and doing any remodeling/redecorating that I'd been putting off anytime after June 12. Well... that's interesting! I guess its time to start my nursery! Anyone think I'm nuts if I put it together before I'm pregnant? I think I'd feel better knowing it was all done... but it makes me feel like a right psycho! Any opinions?

Hoping you find out early tomorrow morning about your test results Megg.
Like sunshyn said you better all be MIA because you are :sex:

So today I realised why it sucks to live with 2 men.... because they suck at cleaning up after themselves. Well I am hormonal and gave them shift for it today, feel a little bad but I need help too.
Hope everyone else's day went well today, I got to go for a swim this morning, a walk in our nature park, have a nap, and clean a bit. All in all a good day off work except I stopped there for lunch with a friend and my mom.
:dust: to all of you.

Oh darling well I agree with you about the boys not cleaning up with themselves!

Told OH I refuse to do anything for them until they start helping me out. Feel a little bad though as I called to complain on a day when he has been working for about 12 hours now.... oooppppsss...

Well they do know where the garbage can is right?

Well I have provera in me. So I hope my cycle starts soon

I thought they did but I may have to show them again lol. They just came home and haven't said anything they are putting stuff away, waiting for my hello.

Good luck and hoping your next cycle starts soon.

Ok so i have bit the bullet and let the squirril out of the tree. :rofl:

ON the 3rd of June i got my faint :BFP: by 6th June i have normal live and then on the 9th of June i got a positive blood test with results of HCG 67.
So Megg you naow have my permission to add my :BFP:

WOOHOO yippy for me.:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats again, Mary! So relieved that I don't have to keep my big trap shut! LOL

Shan - Its usually 2-10 days after your last pill. For me, its usually 2-5 days. Not many get past the 5 day mark! :hugs:

:yipee: secret squirrel has been booted out of the tree!!! :happydance:

Congrats hun xxx

Yay Aussie you got your BFP on my 10th Wedding Anniversary!!!! It is a good sign!!!

Thanks girls, i've been a bit of a secret squirril by keeping my journey tracked in my journal so those who knew i had one were in on my little secret for a few days now. :shhh:

I can t wait i have an appointment with my doctor on tuesday and i'm sure if i want an early scan she'll send me for one. Anyway the only thing to do now is sit back relax and enjoy having DH home for a while without having to go to work, even if he is on call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->