• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hopefully my gyno can find out! I pity the poor bugger, he's not going to know what hit him next week!:rofl:

WannaB and Sassy, Im really sorry, life is such a bitch sometimes! :hugs:

Seeing the numbers go down is upsetting, I really am sorry for you guys :hugs:

Sassy and Wannabe- i am so sorry- sending you lots of love and :hugs:

Tasha - Definitely proud of you!!! :hugs:

Sassy and Michelle - I'm SO, SO sorry!!! :cry:

The 5ww is SO MUCH MORE than 10 days too long... 5 weeks! :rofl:

5ww must suck,

ive done 4 ww before,,, grr
:(

please dont let this cycle become epic

As crappy as it is, for me the timing was perfect, dont get me wrong I would have liked it to end better! :rofl: But I had my progesterone tested while I was pregnant and Im due to see the gyno about the mc's next week, so it was better to fail now than it carry on and then have to wait yet again to see him! I knew it wasnt going to end well a couple of days into it, so at least we might have gotten the missing piece of the puzzle by testing my hormones we they did! If not at least it will have been ruled out and he can go look in other places.:thumbup: I will have a sticky bfp sooner rather than later without a doubt, even if I have to go through every bloody egg left in my ovaries!:haha:

As long as you only go through them 1 at a time, all should be well! :winkwink:

Aw no, sorry to see the number drop and sorry to hear your news WannaB and Sassy.

But on a brightside, I just loved reading your last post WannaB. You go girl and you will get your sticky little bean :hugs: x

:hugs::hugs: Sassy and WannaB. Well done WannaB on being so positive, that is inspirational hun :hugs:

It is so sad seeing the numbers drop, we deffo need some more bfp's!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->