• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Missmojo any waiting is too long, hope the rest of your 2ww flies by. Megg :hugs: 5 weeks is way too long, I have had a four week wait before and that was horrrible.

I keep thinking I feel pregnant, and I really dont wanna feel that way as I think I am setting myself up for a big fall, trying to push the thoughts to the back of my mind.

Tasha I feel the same way. One minute I think I am pregnant and the next I have no symptoms and feel so down. I hate this stupid rollercoaster ride and want to get off. I hate rollercoastes anyway!

I guess I want you to know you are not allone in thinking like this.
:hugs:
Minimin

Oh Minimin huge :hugs::hugs: It is a massive rollercoaster ride with so so many up's and down's, twists and turn's. If only there was a fast forward button to when we had had our uncomplicated easy pregnancies and have our babies safely in our arms.

How far into your cycle are you, dpo? Also I think you mention it not snowing in London the other day, which part North, South, West or East?

huge congrats to all the ladies :wohoo: yayyy

god i hate waiting for ov to happen :( its worse than the 2ww i think.. im only on cd 11... feel like pulling out my hair!

ahem.. ok vent over lol

Sending :hugs: to Sassy and WannaB - so sorry to hear your news :(

I'm in that annoying bit which is just inbetween AF going and waiting to O - it seems almost like wasted time because I'm just sat waiting. It's all systems go next week again though so I suppose I should be conserving energy really!

Hahahahaha seems like we posted exactly the same thing at the same time Babyhopes! :rofl:

Hahahahaha seems like we posted exactly the same thing at the same time Babyhopes! :rofl:

:rofl: it is tho its a horrible wait... like almost a waste of time :wacko:
i feel almost bored :rofl: though the bd has starting just incase :winkwink: but still i wanna be in the 2ww already! haha...

my mom did my tarot for me... and she said it looks like another 3 months b4 i get preg :cry: and shes normally never wrong... im hoping just this one time she is... oh well

Oh Minimin huge :hugs::hugs: It is a massive rollercoaster ride with so so many up's and down's, twists and turn's. If only there was a fast forward button to when we had had our uncomplicated easy pregnancies and have our babies safely in our arms.

How far into your cycle are you, dpo? Also I think you mention it not snowing in London the other day, which part North, South, West or East?

Thanks Tasha!
It is so weird to think women go through this without all the pain, confusion and heartache we are going through. Sometimes things just arent fair!

I am 5-6 dpo.I monitor using CBFM and FF. They are a day off each other. I would like to test at the weekend but that is wayyyyy too early so I have some IC to quench my poas urges :rofl:
How about you?

I currently am in South London nr Greenwich. And are you a fellow Londoner?

Im done waiting grrr 8DPO sore boobs and niggly abdo pains. But still dont think this month is my month :(

Hang tight Lawa I know its hard I too am on 8dpo and keep telling myself just hold out for at least 4 more days. We can do this.

Just wanted to let you ladies know that our dear Megg has been given an 8 week ban due to the moderators here thinking she has a duplicate account. So she will not be able to update this thread for a while :(
I know we will miss her as much as she misses us (I know I will!)

Good luck Lawa---it sounds promising!!!!

Thanks for the update Amos. How are you doing? How many dpo were u when u got that lovely dark line.

Poor Megg!

Thanks Amos I am just so scared if I am and I know that sounds so stupid!

Thanks Tasha!
It is so weird to think women go through this without all the pain, confusion and heartache we are going through. Sometimes things just arent fair!

I am 5-6 dpo.I monitor using CBFM and FF. They are a day off each other. I would like to test at the weekend but that is wayyyyy too early so I have some IC to quench my poas urges :rofl:
How about you?

I currently am in South London nr Greenwich. And are you a fellow Londoner?

It is weird and unfair, it just seems pain and crap is dished out unevenly, some people get loads and others get none. Hahaha, at the IC, glad you have something to satisfy your needs :haha: SOme people do get there BFP's at 10/11 dpo so you might get it this weekend, fingers crossed.

I am 9dpo, I think. Thats going on ovulation pain, CM etc, but I dont really trust my body.

Ah near Greenwich, that isnt tooooo far away. I live in West London, Brentford which isnt too far from Heathrow.

Sorry to hear about Megg :cry:

Hang tight Lawa I know its hard I too am on 8dpo and keep telling myself just hold out for at least 4 more days. We can do this.

I missed this post somehow!! Ok Amy- hold out girl---praying this is it!!!

Thanks for the update Amos. How are you doing? How many dpo were u when u got that lovely dark line.

I THINK I was 12 DPO....but my cycle has been so messed up since my last loss I am not completely sure! I never felt it last month like I usually do when I ovulate. I just assumed I didn't ovulate so what a shock my BFP was....

Lawa- it's not stupid at all to be scared. I am petrified right now and a little peeved. Because of my 2 losses, I feel like I am too scared to even move around. So scared that if I do the dishes, or do laundry or something, I will lose this little one. It's not fair to have to feel that way....right now I have 2 guest rooms that are a disaster and we are having company next weekend and I am too scared to even try and straighten them....pathetic I know!

Tasha- you are getting close too!!! Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->