TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

welcome to the new girls :hugs::hugs:
and congrats girls!!!!!!!!!!!! 80 BFPs now YAY!!
:happydance:

Wow... I am so excited for you girls. I love seeing the number go up and up. Just hope I get mine soon, but my PMA is quickly flying out the window with no one really to talk to about it!

Oh well.... bring on the additonal BFPs! I can live vicariously through you guys.

Wow... I am so excited for you girls. I love seeing the number go up and up. Just hope I get mine soon, but my PMA is quickly flying out the window with no one really to talk to about it!

Oh well.... bring on the additonal BFPs! I can live vicariously through you guys.

That's why we're here, sweetie! :hugs: You just need to utilize us better! We'll always listen! And, there will always be someone feeling just like you, someone who will give you the pep talk you need, and lots who will just listen and offer up hugs! You should visit more!

Hi girls i'm back from my trip away. way to much to catch up on so i'll just say congrats to all the BFP and so sorry to any new losses

oooh I kept looking at this thread but never came in - could I join please? :D

Mushmouth April 2010 (1)

I think i did it right!

I just can't believe it's up to 80. When I joined here we were only on 40.

Sunshyn those are great numbers!!!!!! Congrats, it's sounds like a great pregnancy! :hugs:

oooh I kept looking at this thread but never came in - could I join please? :D

Mushmouth April 2010 (1)

I think i did it right!

You did it just perfect! Adding you! :hugs: Sorry for your loss, love! Please, stick around and keep us company! It seems we keep losing people to the preggo side! LOL I guess that is the point though, eh? :winkwink:

I just can't believe it's up to 80. When I joined here we were only on 40.

That's so exciting to see that its gone up so much in such a short time! I guess I don't realize how quickly it changes! Its only been up since late Jan... and its only early July now! YAY!

Okay... Because I'm a stat junkie:

We should see this!

1st month of thread: 17 :bfp: (17)
2nd month of thread: 9 :bfp: (26)
3rd month of thread: 19 :bfp: (45)
4th month of thread: 12 :bfp: (57)
5th month of thread: 18 :bfp: (75)
6th month of thread: 5 :bfp: and counting! (80)

100% of our girls have BFP's!

(until Nov, there are very small #'s of people in each month)
Jan 100%
Feb 0%
Mar 25%
Apr 50%
May 67%
Jun 60%
Jul 0%
Aug 0%
Sep 67%
Oct 37.5%
(parentheses show # of people in months with quite a few girls)
Nov 56.25% (16)
Dec 70% (23)

Jan 41% (22)
Feb 23.5% (17)
Mar 44% (25)
Apr 44% (18)
May 16.67% (18)
Jun 0% (8)

Annnnnnnd *drum roll* We have 80 BFP's in 160 days!!! That's 1 every other day!!!

We have 108 ladies still waiting... If no one new ever joins and we keep up this rate... We'll all have BFP's within ~7 months, in theory!

And let's pray all those BFP's lead to sticky sticky beans and babies in the end!!! :thumbup:

OMG I got a feint pos on a frer this morning....!!!!!

Don't know what made me test- can't believe it, not due AF till Mon.

Please, please let this one be ok

If someone tells me how, i can put a pic up and you can tell me what you think

Rach xx

OMG I got a feint pos on a frer this morning....!!!!!

Don't know what made me test- can't believe it, not due AF till Mon.

Please, please let this one be ok

If someone tells me how, i can put a pic up and you can tell me what you think

Rach xx

:yipee:

You just click on "Go Advanced" in the reply box and then when it comes up, you click the paper clip above the reply box, choose the photo, type whatever you want, and click "Submit Reply" and the pic will be attached!

Megg, you stat-bitch, you :rofl: Will you please come and work for me and get the boss off my case? xxxxx

Welcome to all the newbies.... you may lose people to the preggo side, but we're still right here cheering you all on :kiss: xx

Megg, you stat-bitch, you :rofl: Will you please come and work for me and get the boss off my case? xxxxx

Welcome to all the newbies.... you may lose people to the preggo side, but we're still right here cheering you all on :kiss: xx

YES! I'd love to! :) I'm a numbers girl! Can't help it! LOL

Hi ladies.

I got my BFP on the 29th, 4 days AFTER af left town!! :-O still in shock. numbers have risen by over 80% in 2 days so looking good :)

https://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad257/habeeb80/036.jpg

xxx

That's excellent news hun - I am glad that the numbers have gone up. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly