• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

babyhopes I think it just depends I really dont get any cm at all anymore. I think mine is due to being on clomid but there are lots of reason cm can disappear. I still have gotten pg a few times without cm so dont give up hope.

thanks hun.. i just my body hasnt stopped ov altogether... thats what im scared of... :(

so thats why ive started charting

Lawa- it's not stupid at all to be scared. I am petrified right now and a little peeved. Because of my 2 losses, I feel like I am too scared to even move around. So scared that if I do the dishes, or do laundry or something, I will lose this little one. It's not fair to have to feel that way....right now I have 2 guest rooms that are a disaster and we are having company next weekend and I am too scared to even try and straighten them....pathetic I know!

Tasha- you are getting close too!!! Fingers crossed!

I dont think that is pathetic at all, it is the most scary time PAL. Can you get your OH help do the rooms? You can do minimal and keep him in check by telling him what he needs to do. We all have everything crossed for you.

Thank you hun :hugs:

Just wanted to let you ladies know that our dear Megg has been given an 8 week ban due to the moderators here thinking she has a duplicate account. So she will not be able to update this thread for a while :(
I know we will miss her as much as she misses us (I know I will!)

Good luck Lawa---it sounds promising!!!!

Thats not fair. No wonder I didnt see her anymore. If I PM you my email can you give it to her?

Tasha- I really could get DH to do the rooms if he has time, but right now he is working til 10-11 at night trying to make ends meet since I got laid off last week. I am thinking my company just might have to understand!! I did get in there and move some things around so it's looking better. I am not moving anything heavy or exerting myself, so I pray it will be ok. I am telling myself if something happens this time, it will not be because I walked around or made up a bed lol.

Shari- sure- just send me whatever you would like to get to her.

Does anyone know if Megg got her BFP? I hope she did I have everything crossed for her..............I cant wait to see her back!

Meh, i'm so fed up with my stupid body!

CD 12 today, should be about to OV and i get light bleeding??!! More than spotting, very EWCM blood. Any ideas? OPK's starting to show a second line today too.

CD 12 today, should be about to OV and i get light bleeding??!! More than spotting, very EWCM blood. Any ideas? OPK's starting to show a second line today too.

could just be your body gearing up for ovulation. Not sure.

I'm having the same thing Deb. Should be ovulating any day and instead am having light bleeding - grrrrrrrr! Posted on here the other day about midcycle spotting after having an ERPC and it seems that its not unusual and ovulation can still happen - but maybe a few days later. I'm still hoping to ovulate this cycle (will be gutted if I don't), wish body would start cooperating though! Hope yours clears off soon. xx

Yeah me too. I had a medically managed labour at 14 weeks. Last AF was soooo bad, never want another like it!

could you add me plz :) i only m/c'd on friday although i didnt no only found out monday that i definatley had.......i did a sample in the hospital fri nite wen i bled heaviest sorry TMI and the pot was just blood wth a clot init SORRY AGEN TMI andi new deep dwn the clot in the sampl wasnt a clot it had a greyish colour to it and was a wierd shape so deep dwn i new but the hospital told me i was being silly it angers me to no i monitored my bleeding and clots and that clot didnt look like the others i had passed and theyve just flushd my baby away really getting on my nervs n breaking my heart but hopefully my little angel will giv me a BFP really soon!!!!!sorry to have shared that with u but i just had to et it off my chest!!!lol thanx STICKY BABY DUST TO US ALLLLL xxxxxxxx

Could you add me too Megg? Lost my baby boy on 12/5/09 who was born sleeping. It took us 6 years of trying to conceive him.... hopefully it won't take that long this time!! Here is to hoping that 2010 is a great year for all of us!!

Hi deb, last mth for the first time ever I noticed a pink tinged ewcm. I googles it and it said something about ov bleed!? Don't think it's anything to worry about x

10 days til counting til my testing day!

:confused: your ticker says 4 days til testing? xxxx

thats if i have a 33 day cycle - my cycles vary, i always wait a bit longer - like i dont beleive i can have 33 day cycle again hahah, it may be 33 days, 35 days, 37 days ???
so i'm holding out til the 12th, (as if its going to be 37 days )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->