TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Image0357.jpg

Here it is.... i think i o'd on Mon 21st, so i think i'm about 10 dpo??

Couldn't upload the decent one from camera so this is the not so good one from my phone.

Can't let myself believe it yet, going to test again Sat and hope for a darker result

Rach xx

Hi ladies.

I got my BFP on the 29th, 4 days AFTER af left town!! :-O still in shock. numbers have risen by over 80% in 2 days so looking good :)

https://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad257/habeeb80/036.jpg

xxx

Smokin' line Africa, congrats again xx

View attachment 95610

Here it is.... i think i o'd on Mon 21st, so i think i'm about 10 dpo??

Couldn't upload the decent one from camera so this is the not so good one from my phone.

Can't let myself believe it yet, going to test again Sat and hope for a darker result

Rach xx

Uhhh.. That's BFP! No doubt, sweetie! Even blurry its obvious! Your eggo is preggo! LOL CONGRATS! :hugs:

Thanks Megg, I love the "eggo is preggo" !!!

How are you so far this cycle, hope you're feeling more confident sweetie, you WILL ov, i'm not sure i did in the cycle after my last loss, or a better way of putting it is it didn't feel "strong"? does that make sense?? I had no ewcm, no cramps or twinges, no sore boobs? But still got my pos OPK and AF 17 days after? It just didn't seem like a "good" OV??

Just a thought:hugs:

xx

Thanks Megg, I love the "eggo is preggo" !!!

How are you so far this cycle, hope you're feeling more confident sweetie, you WILL ov, i'm not sure i did in the cycle after my last loss, or a better way of putting it is it didn't feel "strong"? does that make sense?? I had no ewcm, no cramps or twinges, no sore boobs? But still got my pos OPK and AF 17 days after? It just didn't seem like a "good" OV??

Just a thought:hugs:

xx

A bit! I think the one after my Dec loss was a "not good" O... I didn't get AF after either until I forced her. But, I had a temp shift. So, who knows. Last "cycle"... I don't know what happened... Maybe not at all... Maybe at the very end. Either way... New cycle = New hope, right?

I'm hopeful that I'm only 9 days away from an eggy popping! I still will always fear the worst, but I'm hoping for the best... I couldn't have said that a couple weeks ago! :) Thanks for checking on me! :hugs:

Wow, you girls are fast! I never can keep up.

Welcome FierceAngel and mushmouth. Sorry for your losses. :hugs:

Yay sunshyn! Those look like twin numbers to me!!!

Congrats roonsma and africaqueen. :happydance:

I am so excited by the stats Megg. Fab job keeping us up to date. I love being a part of this lucky thread! :)

Hope I didn't miss anyone!

Hi gals!
I'm in the hospital with gallstones,fun!! Not!! But I'm doing well and got a peak at a very healthy baby with a beautiful beating heart! I should go home tomorrow and will have gallbladder removal surgery in my second trimester..

Congrats on the BFPs!! Keep them coming!!

Hi gals!
I'm in the hospital with gallstones,fun!! Not!! But I'm doing well and got a peak at a very healthy baby with a beautiful beating heart! I should go home tomorrow and will have gallbladder removal surgery in my second trimester..

OMG @ the gallstones and surgery! But :yipee: for beating heart!!! :hugs: That's great!

Yay Africa!!! :happydance::happydance: You go my little one tuber friend!!!!

Roonsma- baby, that is a definite :bfp::bfp:

Sunshyn- SO glad you got to hear a heartbeat!!! How awesome!!!!!

Bizzy- still thinking about ya and can't wait for you to get started with ISCI (is that right- I had a brain fart) !!!

Hi gals!

Thanks Hun, great to see your baba!! hope you're on the mend soon, wow gallstones...ouch!! xx

Congrats Roonsma!! we can be in march mummies together ;-)
Thats a clear line for 10dpo! woohooo xxx

Hey, just thought not heard from shaerichelle for ages? Anyone heard from her??

Hey, just thought not heard from shaerichelle for ages? Anyone heard from her??

BNB kicked her out. She told some stupid girl she was stupid and BNB blocked her.

Girls... With all due respect, I would gently urge you to resist publicly discussing why someone was banned. I just don't want there to be any unpleasantness that would jeopardize the thread or your account, iykwim? I'm not trying to play mod or anything... I've just been down a similar road and its never good. :hugs: all around!

Is it just me or does time just seem to stop when your TTC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->