TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Was there a 5 day gap? I need to look at that again.
I am just excited about my appt thursday!!! And I know I won't be pregnant when I see her so maybe we can get some clear answers with this doc!!

NOOOOOooooooo........where did you learn your math skills? LOLOLOLOLOL
Can't be preggo when I see my doc----nope nope nope nope nope

Can I just ask how do some people have so many tickers and stuff in their sigs? mine has far less but is apparantly at it's maximum. I'd like to put in Isabellas ticker.

Mary, honey, I feel reasonably the same! My fear since starting this thread was that I would eventually be the only one left! :hugs:

Nope, not recently, but I did steal the line! LOL

Dont worry ladies I will still be here with you. :flower::kiss::hugs:

:hi: hi girls.....

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Sorry Groovygirl....

Sunshyn, ugh for gallstones, but so happy you saw the heartbeat!

Megg, thanks for the info about hedgewitch. I feel terrible for her and pray everything works out.

Amos, thanks for thinking of me. I hope you have a good appointment.

I did something stupid. I told my other half. Now if I lose again we will both be gutted.

And I just took a cheap test that barely has a line. Admittedly my wee was clear and the cheapies are crap but I am terrified.

Behave Vickie, you just essentially dipped that test in water!

About your siggy.... looks like you've got a lot of wasted lines in it. You can have loads of stuff all on the same line to squeeze more in :flower:

I did something stupid. I told my other half. Now if I lose again we will both be gutted.

And I just took a cheap test that barely has a line. Admittedly my wee was clear and the cheapies are crap but I am terrified.

Those ic tests are shite Vic!!!!!

I know where your coming from, i have AF backache and my doubt is taking hold too...

Hold tight, you'll be fine

:hugs: xx

Thanks Megg im testing again tomorrow and if still :bfn: I will demand to see a nice decent doctor for help have had enough now xxxx

Good girl! I hope its a BFP... but I hope more than anything that you get things sorted regardless!

Hubby keeps asking if I could be preggo as still no sign of af but im not so sure :cry: xxxx

Thanks Megg im testing again tomorrow and if still :bfn: I will demand to see a nice decent doctor for help have had enough now xxxx

Good on you, nice doctors all round please!!

F x'd for you xx

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"