TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congrats Tasha and fingers crossed Lawa!!!
Well, today is my anniversary and it looks like my husband is just going to act like it's just another day. No card, no happy anniversary nothing....I know he remembers because 1, it's on July 4th and 2, I gave him his card at midnight last night. Why are men so inconsiderate and insensitive sometimes???

WTF?!?! :hugs: That's not right! Want me to kick his ass? Happy Anniversary, Sis! Love you!

Congratulations Tasha! :hugs:

Lawa, good luck Hun :thumbup:

Amos...MEN!!!! what can i say!! :flower:

Vickie, Africa and FD how you doing girlies?, still crapping myself so presuming you're pretty much the same, :hugs: to you all xxx

Congrats, Tasha!!

FX for you Lawa

H&H 9 months to all the bfps and big hugs to those the witch got.

Bah got ups this morning and I have got red blood. No cramps cervix shut at the moment so dont get your hopes up ladies

lawa - sorry about the blood fxed that its just IB

hope everyone is doing well and getiing everything they want.

I wish I could keep up with you girls! :hugs: Hugs for the new members who have had losses and congrats to recent :bfp:'s!

I am still waiting for :witch: (coming up on 7 weeks) in order to start my IVF cycle. I am so ready to get moving.

Tasha darling, had you tested after the MC and seen your levels at zero before getting your positive yesterday? I ask because my HCG level took almost a month and a half after the MC to register as zero. I am praying this is a new bfp! xx

I wish I could keep up with you girls! :hugs: Hugs for the new members who have had losses and congrats to recent :bfp:'s!

I am still waiting for :witch: (coming up on 7 weeks) in order to start my IVF cycle. I am so ready to get moving.

Tasha darling, had you tested after the MC and seen your levels at zero before getting your positive yesterday? I ask because my HCG level took almost a month and a half after the MC to register as zero. I am praying this is a new bfp! xx

mine too.. have tested this wk and gotten a negative.. which i am happy about because it means when i get a positive then itll b a true os :D yay...

:hi:

Have been reading some of this thread & you all seem so caring & supportive, please I can join you girls

Lynnb - June 2010 (1)

xx

Of course, Lynn! :hugs: Sorry about your loss, honey!

well had the appt and the scan... sonographer was very worried as my lining was extremely thick and she was convinced there was still something there... she mentioned molar pregnancy. Saw consultant straight after and he said it was all OK and don't worry. Still gave me a hcg test to be sure.

He said all our tests came back fine and that it was dumb bad luck.... yeah right... if I had a child and then 3 m/c I might accept that... but that is not the case for me. He said go ahead and try and he will see us in 2 months to make a plan!

WTF why hasn't he got a plan already????

I am soooo pissed off I couldn't come on here until now.

Welcome Lynn, sorry for your loss.

Stacey, glad HCG finally went down so you can get started again. Hope you see a line really soon.

Padbrat, that's just a load of crap. I can't believe they are so nonchalant about it. Sorry! xx

Hi girls,
i've been in quite a funk lately and getting really angry at the world for my problems. I've even taken it out my my lovely DH and kids. I am quite upset at the situation (which now included the possibility of not ovulating again)at the moment but not at my loss iykwim.
Anyway to cut a long story short i'm going away to visit a friend in the country for a few days to re-assess what i'm going to do next. so i'll see you in a few days possibly a week with my decision on whether i keep going or not.

well had the appt and the scan... sonographer was very worried as my lining was extremely thick and she was convinced there was still something there... she mentioned molar pregnancy. Saw consultant straight after and he said it was all OK and don't worry. Still gave me a hcg test to be sure.

He said all our tests came back fine and that it was dumb bad luck.... yeah right... if I had a child and then 3 m/c I might accept that... but that is not the case for me. He said go ahead and try and he will see us in 2 months to make a plan!

WTF why hasn't he got a plan already????

I am soooo pissed off I couldn't come on here until now.

That's awful! :growlmad: I'm SO sorry!!! :hugs:

Hi girls,
i've been in quite a funk lately and getting really angry at the world for my problems. I've even taken it out my my lovely DH and kids. I am quite upset at the situation (which now included the possibility of not ovulating again)at the moment but not at my loss iykwim.
Anyway to cut a long story short i'm going away to visit a friend in the country for a few days to re-assess what i'm going to do next. so i'll see you in a few days possibly a week with my decision on whether i keep going or not.

Take all the time you need! :hugs: I'll miss you while you're away though!

Weeeeeee July 1st got my BFP!!!

Woohoo! :hugs: Congrats!!! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"